If not Rex for DC... then who ????

Okay..we now have a offense coordinator in Cam Cameron ( which think is a good move) now the Ravens need to set there course for a defense coordinator and hopefully soon. I like to see Rex back because I know what were getting in the quality of defense and schemes on the field... BUT if he or the Ravens choose to part ways.. Who is the "next man up"????

a. Ron Rivera

b. Greg Williams (assuming he is not hired by Skins )

c. Dom Capers

d. ?????

Any other qualiity names out there ????

Re: If not Rex for DC... then who ????

I would take Greg Williams.

Word is that Jim Fassel if he gets the job would try and take Rex with him to the Skins.

I just don't think it will be productive for the team or the locker room if Rex stays after being turned down for the HC job and having players lobbying for him.

I like Greg Williams too.

That would be a very good staff...although you don't know how long those guys will be staying here in those roles

Blog Entries

Donnie Henderson might be a candidate, I think he's out of work right now, though he might still be under contract...not sure...

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I would take Greg Williams.

Word is that Jim Fassel if he gets the job would try and take Rex with him to the Skins.

I just don't think it will be productive for the team or the locker room if Rex stays after being turned down for the HC job and having players lobbying for him.

I'm right there with you on this.

I also think Dom Capers would be a good candidate as well.

All of these guys have shown the ability to put out quality defenses with good talent provided.

Not sure about Donnie Henderson as DC, but I'd definitely take him as DB coach if he was interested.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Williams would be my choice and I definitely don't want Ryan back. It's a receipe for disaster IMO.
    AZRAVEN

[

Gregg Williams, no doubt in my mind. Now that he doesn't get the DC job - get him in here immediately!

It would be pretty funny if Ryan went to DC and Williams came here.

And Im all for it too.

I just don't want Ryan back here. He's a good coach, but it's time to move on.

PP

9. Re: If not Rex for DC... then who ????

Check this site out http://firesnyderandfassel.com/Home_Page.html :happyanim

I'd prefer Capers to Rivera or Williams, we have 3-4 Personnel... Though if you look at players signed long term, JJ is really the only 3-4 guy, where as Ngata, Gregg and Pryce can all succeed in either.