Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Will the Ravens pursue Donovan McNabb?

I also find it amazing how everyone seems to forget Boller's performance against said Patriots.
    who is forgetting his performance? He threw an interception when he had a man wide open in the end zone, towards the end of the game he couldnt get a 1st down and he had two series in which he could have milked the clock and we lost the game....NOBODY has forgotten anything.

We'll draft a QB, but I think it will be on the second day. Boller and Smith will go in to training camp fighting for the top posistion. Someone mentioned Dixion in the fifth round and that sounds about right to me.

I'm more intrested in watching the play of the offensive line and if our new coaching staff actually lets the offense play TO WIN! Those two things will have a bigger impact on this team than a new QB.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by ExiledRaven
    I remember Boller against the Pats, but he, typically, followed it with something as bad as the previous week was good.
    Pretty much the whole team mailed it in after the Patriots game. Rolle and CMac didn't even play again after that, did they?

We don't need another broken down QB. I agree with going with Troy Smith and (hopefully) drafting Matt Ryan. I think that dude could be the real deal..

The QB decision Harbaugh makes will likely make or break next season.
    Billick never had a good system, and sucked at calling plays on gameday. If they go w/ Boller/Smith then we will see how much a new coach and system makes a difference. I really hope McNair is out of the mix....hang it up Steve.

FM

I have really decided that Billick's biggest fault, in fact was his ability to put the best players on the field on sunday to win. Billick never played the hot hand, waited WAY to long to bench people and in general tried to enforce what he had already decided in his head to be true. FOr Example being certain that Mule was the best LG until he got hurt, and Jason Brown came in and made it obvious that wasn't true. His offense wasn't that bad, his playcalling wasn't that bad, well his time management was that bad too...

I hope not I want to get younger.

McNabb is had a lot of injuries