Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: NFL back in UK 08

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I would not be angry -- I would just find the best air fare to the UK. I would hope that, if the Ravens are announced as one of the teams, we would be the "road" team to preclude a 7 game home season. But I would go in either event.
    :T2:

Right on Mista T :T2: - getting an away game is a must when our turn comes, but every fan will want that for their team. It won't be us so lets worry 'bout it another day.

Many fans will not want to come to the UK if the game is not in London - seems that's all there is to this 'Fair Isle' other than Scotland. Teams and venue will have a big impact on ticket availablity.

Last time the Ravens had a bye week, I not so sure that I could sit watching KC with a cold 'tomato ketchup' beer whilst knowing WE have just kicked-off at M&T.;)
    Last edited by UKRaven; 01-25-2008 at 07:52 AM. Reason: typo

Strongest rumour seems to be Oakland at New Orleans to be played in Cardiff.

We'll know teams, date and venue next week.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    Strongest rumour seems to be Oakland at New Orleans to be played in Cardiff.

We'll know teams, date and venue next week.
    Well then that seems like a worthy matchup to travel to Wales for.Not.
    I have a feeling that Cardiff as a venue and those two teams.Will leave the NFL with egg on their faces.

On another note,for anyone who decides to get NFL Fieldpass radio. Don't bother you cannot shut it down online you have to phone an american number where you are put on hold for 25 minutes.

I emailed the UK NFL guy Hank,and he gave me the Real UK Customer support number.And even he had trouble closing his account.Where as they used to have silence during timeouts.They now play the same 5 United Way adverts over and over again on a loop during every time out.It drives you freaking crazy.

The NFL chooses some strange bed fellows.Seems like image isn't all that important to them after all.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Do we want it to fail financially?