Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Classless and Weak Indy "Fans"

Quote Originally Posted by 3RDRowRaven View Post
    I'm so happy that the Colts lost. Maybe there won't be so many damn Manning commercials. :grbac:
    Actually, there will probably be more since he will have so much more time on his hands!

Meh. The only team I could tolerate in the AFC was the Jags. I can't stand the Chargers either.

Go NFC!!!

For those who *do* want to root on the Chargers, Bart Scott identified them as one of the only teams in the NFL with a defensive profile that matches up well against New England. "It's all about matchups" he said.

Well, we're about to find out.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    For those who *do* want to root on the Chargers, Bart Scott identified them as one of the only teams in the NFL with a defensive profile that matches up well against New England. "It's all about matchups" he said.

Well, we're about to find out.
    We already know. They played earlier in the year and got spanked. It wasnt even close.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    We already know. They played earlier in the year and got spanked. It wasnt even close.
    Oh my, I'm sorry Houston. I shouldn't have said anything. :grbac:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Greg...I agree...those fans were classless when they booed that girl. Honestly I wanted the Colts to win. I know people hate them for what they did, etc. but I've finally come to peace with it. It won't change so I moved on. I like Manning and think he's a great player. I think Rivers is becoming a no class punk. I wanted the Colts to beat Chargers because of Rivers. I just hope now that SD can beat the Patriots.

I'm glads NY won and TO was crying...love it. I'm for the Packers all the way. Farve alone won my fantasy football season this year...he is fun to watch.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    Greg, I'm don't want to be an Indy apologist, but, remember a game at Memorial Stadium where Mc Donalds had a bunch of kids doing the "McErana" and our fans practically booed them off the field?
    Was our DUTY!!! Nobody does that crappy dance and gets away with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    ...what makes them classless, is booing the girl who won the punt, pass and kick competition because she represented the Patriots. What a bunch of corn-pone hacks.
    Do you honestly think a girl wearing a Pats jersey wouldnt get booed in Baltimore?

8. Re: Classless and Weak Indy "Fans"

Unfortunately there are classless fans in every city.

But there was a measure of satisfaction listening to the deafening silence from the RCA Dome. It felt good.

Phillip Rivers is a clown. Only he would continue to get into it with fans on his way to the locker room and then take the time to yell at fans behind the bench. While he, stood on the sidelines due to his own stupidity and didn't even take part in the defeat of the team down the stretch.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I like Manning and think he's a great player.
    Actually, I like him too. I thought he was one of the best hosts SNL has had in quite a while and certainly the best athlete.

Do you honestly think a girl wearing a Pats jersey wouldnt get booed in Baltimore?
    No, I don't think a girl wearing a Pats jersey would get booed. A Squeelers jersey, yes, Pats, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    Greg...I agree...those fans were classless when they booed that girl. Honestly I wanted the Colts to win. I know people hate them for what they did, etc. but I've finally come to peace with it. It won't change so I moved on. I like Manning and think he's a great player. I think Rivers is becoming a no class punk. I wanted the Colts to beat Chargers because of Rivers. I just hope now that SD can beat the Patriots.

I'm glads NY won and TO was crying...love it. I'm for the Packers all the way. Farve alone won my fantasy football season this year...he is fun to watch.
    I'm with you on Peyton, I like the guy and most of the time I find his commercials amusing. I don't like Eli that much but I do like Peyton.
    Don't like anything SD so I think I'm done with the playoffs for this year. Can't stand the ongoing Favre saga, don't much like Eli so I don't care who wins on that side. I hate the Pats with a passion and don't like San Diego so the SB will ge a giant groaner for me. I think I'll just spend the day riding my horse.
    AZRAVEN

[

Baltimore fans did not boo the kids last year, PPK was done here.

you think that was bad?

25% of our fans cheered when our QB got hurt....now THAT is classless!!
    "Unitas was so outraged that he cut all ties to the relocated team. Other prominent old-time Colts followed his lead. After the NFL returned to Baltimore as the Ravens for the 1996 season, Unitas and most of the other old-time Colts regarded THE RAVENS as the TRUE SUCCESSORS of the Baltimore Colts!"

"I'll show you how to field a respected, competetive baseball team
    if you show me how to be a more effective dictator!
    "--Fidel Castro to Peter Angelos