Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: thanks for the reminder, AD

Every couple of weeks AD crawls out from under the rock he's been living under to say the same damn thing. We get it AD you love it at NE. I don't blame him. But he has dropped of from last year.

Blog Entries

Re: thanks for the reminder, AD

In the games I watched, what I saw from AD was good play.

I'm reminded of another player who probably was in a similar situation, namely WIlbur Marshall. He looked like he was a super-star demon on the Bears, and then people wondered what happened to him when he went to Washington.
    Answer was nothing happened, he was still a force on the field, just employed differently.

AD looks in the same situation to me. If someone of his caliber wasn't there covering his responsibilities, I wonder if Vrabel and Harrison would look as good as they are able to? I didn't notice any drop-off in his speed, or his first step, but I saw him tying up people more so others could make plays.

The way we used him, he had impressive numbers, the way they use him, he had better be happy with the money and the team concept, cause he won't see pro-bowl numbers unless his role changes.