Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: If we win on Sunday...

I would never take a games against the Browns or Steelers lightly either.

However you can take them lighter since 2 of those 3 games are at home.

Its been a while since the Clownies or the Steelers have beaten us in BMore. We have great HFA.

I believe we can win out at home and steal atleast 1 of those though road games. The main difference in this team from last year is that we WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT! This really shows on the road.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

I'm not taking it lightly guys, just saying I'm not as nervous as normal.

I think it will be a difficult game of course but I'm just confident of victory with the momentum this team is has...we are pretty healthy going into the game, get in Ben's face early and get some points on the board

A three game lead is much more than I expected at this point, but I'm not taking anything for granted. The Steelers always play us tough, and the Bengals will likely toast our secondary in the rematch in Cincy. And we have always played poorly against the Chiefs.

Having said all that, if we beat Atlanta -- IF -- then I'd feel pretty good about making the playoffs. And once we get into the playoffs, who knows what could happen?

"Steelers, Falcons, Bills, Browns should all be easy games...SHOULD."

There are no "should be easy games".

Did you see what took place this past weekend...league wide?

Certainly we're in a good position to be in, but we ain't locked up squat yet!!

When everybody else is mathematically (sp?) eliminated, then I'll be comfortable.

Due to the Colts being the Colts, I doubt we'll obtain home field advantage throughout if we win this division, but I'd really like a first round buy, and home game in week two.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!