Officials had a BAD day.

This was a HORRIBLY officiated game. They missed multiple calls on BOTH sides of the ball.

Not to mention Vince Youngs " touchdown". I think it has been declared "open season" on holding the Ravens.

Hey Brian, is that a red flag in your pocket, or are you just trying to lose? Why was the "TD" not challenged? Is he saving it for next year?
    SS

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Officials had a BAD day.

The TD was not challenged because with personal foul penalty they would have gotten an automatic first down inside the 1 and had 3 more shots, so why use a challenge and chance a time out loss when you still have to stop them 3 more times. We hadn't stopped the run all day. It made sense to just move on.

My question is what did Brian say to get 15 yds? Every week I watch Coachs yell in the zebras ears. What was different?
    I also have a hard time believing JO intentionaly punched a guy in the head. But maybe when you think no one sees in the pile even the classiest players can get ugly.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Honestly, How many games this year have the refs been on the money? Probably none. The NFL refs in general suck, it seems like they tend to screw up on a regular basis, I'm starting to get used to it.

Who's up for an uncensored Wired this week ;)

My question is what did Brian say to get 15 yds? Every week I watch Coachs yell in the zebras ears. What was different?
    I believe that Brian was on a short leash after his embarassing display during the Bengals game, picked up by the CBS mikes for all to hear.

:T2:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I saw something on the CBS pre game show about the coaches staying in the allowed area, from the 32 to the 32, after Bellicheck ran outside this area last week. Charlie Casserly said the league would start cracking down on this & coaches stepping on the field. Well, Brian stepped on the field & up went the flag. I thought it was interesting later that Fisher is on the field screaming at the officials & there was no flag. I guess he gets a pass because he's on the competition committee.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Well, Brian stepped on the field & up went the flag.
    I don't think that was it.

The official had his back to Billick and was so close to the sideline that he couldn't have determined whether Billick had stepped on the field.

No, Billick yelled something in the official's ear and up went the flag without the official even turning around. Billick probably said "nice call, you incompetent piece of shit"...or something like that.

I gotta say, if was funny seeing Billick's reaction to the flag. As if he was saying "Whaaa...what did I do?"

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Bohlieve View Post
    I also have a hard time believing JO intentionaly punched a guy in the head. But maybe when you think no one sees in the pile even the classiest players can get ugly.
    Brian definitely crossed the line on that penalty.He darn near made contact with the official ontop of screaming in his face.It was warranted.