Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Who else is spent?

Quote Originally Posted by PARavensJeff View Post
    Between the Terps & the Ravens, I was in bed at 830 last night. My wife keeps telling me to calm down before I wind up in the hospital. Let's all make sure we get sent to the same hospital.
    I take it's OK for me to stay in the UK for my medical attention? :D

Fells Point is Max's the one we went to on the Friday night after the meal? Had Hoegaarden on tap.

Was a great weekend though, back to back one point wins, makes you feel alive. :D

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post
    WHAT? NO! I've been going there for away games since about 2001 and haven't ever seen any squeeler allegiances. Yes, the odd squeeler fan shows up as they show every team's game, but the majority of the clientele are Ravens fans. Yesterday the entire place was awash with purple.

The only time I ever heard Pittsburgh-related support was after one of their late season wins, and that fat bastard Bulldog started twirling a terrible towel and sang 'here we go Pittsburgh, here we go' on the WJZ post-game show. Don't think anyone joined in.

I will be back there tonight for MNF, so will ask the bar tenders if there is a sordid squeeler-bar related history and, if so, if the parties responsible have since been burned at the stake.

Thanks for the update. I am very stubborn when it comes to all things Raven. I think it was in 1999 or 2000 when I had my incident there. I was told that the owner (at the time I guess) was a big Stealer* fan. They even had that dog statue that is in the front of the bar decked our in Stealer* garb. Is that dog statue still there?
    Section 106 from start to finish!

Well of course our UK friends can have their own party in their own hospital :)

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!