Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrible

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Terrible

Not only is this game an unmitigated disaster, but the Bengals are killing the Chargers.

I mean, we haven't shown up at ALL so far. The only stop our D got was one drive and the only other stops at all have been Titan receivers dropping balls. And our O looks like the old offense...out of synch, can't establish a rythem, etc.

Obviously it's not panic time, but I'm just envisioning a massive meltdown after this. This is disgusting.

- C -

Re: Terrible

I hear that the Ravens bus is stuck in traffic - so some college team is playing for us. Wonder how they got the uniforms so quickly?

College team? For 22 minutes of the game it looked like we were fielding a small high school team...

I think it's a testament to how bad the Titans are that we are winning this game, because we have played HORRIBLY.

- C -

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA We won and then Bengals lost....

AHAHAHAHAH

The bus must have arrived - just in time for us to sneak a win.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Time is a great healer isn't it.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

We are so unbelievably lucky to come out of this game up 3 on the Bengals...

Half way through the second quarter the Ravens and Chargers were losing by a combined 41 points.

- C -

We are so unbelievably lucky to come out of this game up 3 on the Bengals...

Yeah, "luckily" our D doesn't give up a point since the 2nd Q and "luckily" McNair passes for 3 TDs and almost 400 yrds. Finally, "luckily" our D blocks and kick when we really needed it. It isn't a testament to how bad they are its a testament to not giving up and going out and WINNING the game. They didn't lose, we WON.

The first sentence of this thread will live in infamy.

LMAO!!!!

It became mitigated at some point ;)

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    Not only is this game an unmitigated disaster, but the Bengals are killing the Chargers.
    Yeah, uh, just to let some of you know, football games are 60 minutes long now.

I actually wasnt worried at all when I saw the Bengals up 21 on SD,with that D that isnt that big of a lead and with LT on the other side the game was far from over.