Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Raven charged in assault...

Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty Ravens Chic View Post
    I beat his ass with anything within arms reach!(phone,lamp,pan
    Oh lord please tell me it was a 12" iron skillet, like in the cartoons! :ihope:

FRC, thank you for sharing, we on this board deserved that good story in a week otherwise filled with and :grbac:.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

2. Re: Raven charged in assault...

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Oh lord please tell me it was a 12" iron skillet, like in the cartoons! :ihope:

FRC, thank you for sharing, we on this board deserved that good story in a week otherwise filled with and :grbac:.
    I do not think it was an iron one, was not my house so I can not really remember. But that would have been a classic!! I do know that the most damage was done by the lamp shade off of the lamp. He tryed to say I shot him because he had a hole behind his ear from where the bottom of the lamp shade went into his head.

But yes I will never date a Pats fan again nor will I EVER date a steelers fan...then again I am married so I will not be dating anyone! Thank GOD hubby is a Ravens fan (but I made him that way, he does not even really like football)

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Re: Raven charged in assault...

And we all 3 pressed charges and all charges got thrown out.
    You three weren't on Judge Judy by any chance?
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

4. Re: Raven charged in assault...

Quote Originally Posted by RavenTD View Post
    You three weren't on Judge Judy by any chance?
    No