Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Here come the Raisins!!!

Quote Originally Posted by F Angelos View Post
    Couldn't have said it better. It's just not the same without Garceau. And has anyone heard from R Burnett? Did they can him?
    They had said he had an illness in the fmaily, maybe his wife.

It's alright for one week, the game vs. the Falcons should net Fox's best crew in Troy Aikman and Joe Buck.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

Joe Buck is a schmuk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens0587 View Post
    Joe Buck is a schmuk
    Yup, looks like he just called us the Raisins again

Quote Originally Posted by Irishraven View Post
    Yup, looks like he just called us the Raisins again
    I know, and somebody has to let that guy know that McNair plays for the Ravens now. He called Vince Young "Steve McNair" the entire game.

How many thimes did that fool call Vince Young Steve McNair?

He did it atleast 5 or 6.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

I said it in the 2nd quarter, Criqui is drinking. Calling VY McNair all day, and they talked thru the penalty on a kick-off. Never saw or heard about the penalty. Countless mistakes all day long. Hey Criqui.......Lay off the bottle till after the game.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I have to say that overall network coverage blows on Sunday afternoons. And the more cameras they have available the worse it is, because they feel compelled to give you a few plays from every angle. Here's a clue to you dumbass douchebag directors, the club level seats cost the most for a reason. Please don't give me views from the corner of an end zone. And those over the field cameras should only be used for replays when they provide some insight.

And the penalty on the kick off? Here I am trying to find out what happened when they are all too busy pimping some idiotic show I have no interest in. CALL THE FUCKING GAME AND DO THE ADS DURING BREAKS, DICK!

And the penalty on the kick off? Here I am trying to find out what happened when they are all too busy pimping some idiotic show I have no interest in.
    Me too. Did we ever ger an explanation of the penalty?

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Well, tat's how they help pay for the 17.6 Billion they paid the NFL to carry the games. This is why we get the crap in the booth during ESPN's coverage, as they pimp the ABC's shows by bringing in a star.

They never even told us what happened to Mike Smith, I mean that was a critical game changing injury. There is no information from these idiots during the game. We had Dick Enberg a couple weeks ago & he was great.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Here come the Raisins!!!
    I can't believe he did that again! MY roomate and I were cracking up because all we could think of was that pre-teen "Hooters" from South Park.

I mean we have a good record, so we should get the good refs & the good announcers. We can't get neither.

Stockton sucks period & I hope Bisciotti does not bring him back to call our pre season games next year. The guy is terrible.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!