Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Here come the Raisins!!!

Looks like Good Ol' Don Criqui will be announcing the game Sunday, He has to be the worst commentator I have ever heard. I remember the game where he called Ed Hartwell Ray Lewis numerous times, called us the Baltimore Raisins and said that Kyle Boller was the #1 overall pick in 2003 :grbac:

I guess CBS just can't let the old guys go.

Re: Here come the Raisins!!!

CBS' coverage as a whole is terrible IMO. Their graphics, stats, and commentators are 2nd deck at best.

3. Re: Here come the Raisins!!!

I noticed that I called them the "Raisins" by mistake one day DOH!!! :grbac: :bag:

Quote Originally Posted by Heap86 View Post
    Looks like Good Ol' Don Criqui will be announcing the game Sunday, He has to be the worst commentator I have ever heard. I remember the game where he called Ed Hartwell Ray Lewis numerous times, called us the Baltimore Raisins and said that Kyle Boller was the #1 overall pick in 2003 :grbac:

I guess CBS just can't let the old guys go.
    Thats what my now 11 yo used to call the Ravens when he was 2

Yeah, well after 2 games I've had it with Stockton and Randy Cross. They seemed almost disappointed that Carson didn't carve us up. But what we're getting here at home is no better. I heard Gerry Sandusky refferring to Carson Palmer as Chad last week. It was right after the Samari/Reed TD. And I can't stand that sing-song voice. Just talk like a man.

any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswarrior19 View Post
    Yeah, well after 2 games I've had it with Stockton and Randy Cross. They seemed almost disappointed that Carson didn't carve us up. But what we're getting here at home is no better. I heard Gerry Sandusky refferring to Carson Palmer as Chad last week. It was right after the Samari/Reed TD. And I can't stand that sing-song voice. Just talk like a man.

any thoughts?
    Acctually it was Emberg and Cross. I watched the replay of the game last Sunday, How many times did Emberg call Palmer "Chris Palmer"? I lost count :grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by Heap86 View Post
    Acctually it was Emberg and Cross. I watched the replay of the game last Sunday, How many times did Emberg call Palmer "Chris Palmer"? I lost count :grbac:
    How many times did you call Enberg Emberg? ;)

Yeah. I meant Enberg. Stockton is on the other network. Sorry, it was late and I was sleepy.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

I gotta say all these TV guys have just lost the plot.Al & John still rule
    coz the competition is so weak.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswarrior19 View Post

any thoughts?
    Couldn't have said it better. It's just not the same without Garceau. And has anyone heard from R Burnett? Did they can him?
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

How many times did you call Enberg Emberg?

Thank God it's not Bob Trumpy...