Troy Smith QB of the future?

I know it was only two games, but I was impressed by his play with this O-line, 4th string TE, and 3rd string RB . Are you comfortable with Smith as the starter, or do you draft a QB early?

Re: Troy Smith QB of the future?

Well, for the first time in a while, the O-Line looked fairly strong. Is he the QB of the future? 2 games is hard to judge by. Could be though. Lets see if he gets the starting position next season.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I have no doubt that they will draft another QB. I will say this, after seeing Troy play the last two games, I am pulling for the kid. Especially after tonights game. Just a great showing. All the rookies played hard tonight. Hell, even ol' John Ogden held up solid.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I predict the Ravens will draft a QB, but absolutely not in the first round. In the first place Matt Ryan will be gone before the 8th pick, and secondly, I don't think QB is the most pressing need on the team. JMO.