Maryland's new direction

Straight to hell!

Just when I think Marylanders cannot rise to a new level of stupidity, they go and prove me wrong.

:grbac:
    SS

Re: Maryland's new direction

This indeed a sad day. We now have a Governor that couldn't do the job in 1 city and he runs the state. We are going back to the crap we dealt with Glendening. It's is indeed sad how voters in Baltimore City voted for O'Malley when he has clearer done a crap job there....sure stupidity.

It's sad to see good candidates lose just because they are Republican and ties to Bush.:grbac: :bag:
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

No kidding.

What a joke. We had a Governor that was getting the job done, and he loses to a life-time politician that couldn't even improve the city.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

This is Bush's fault. The Republicans would have been much better off had Kerry won in 2004. Bush is a poor POTUS and the electorate has taken it out on all Republicans, including county councilman with 16 years of service.

The Democrats had a huge day yesterday and it is ALL Bush's fault. I wish I could go back to 2004 and change that election. This guy not only governed against conservatism, he set it back at least a decade. He and his whole bunch can go fuck themselves.

As someone who lives in PA, but will be moving back to MD, I can't believe the absolute stupidity of the electorate in Maryland. Ehrlich should have gotten a 2nd term. Somehow, the people in Baltimore County are the ones who gave this election to O'Malley, by only giving Ehrlich a 1,000 vote victory in the county versus his huge differential in 02. Greg is right, this is all tied to Bush. In 4 years from now, you will be worse off with O'Malley running the state. Nice how the Sun kept the DWI story under wraps until after the election.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!