1. Trevor Pryce is a HOOT!!!!

Just watched him on Ravens Wired and I really like this guy! I think this was a HUGE pick-up for the Ravens..:D He is funny and he has a motor! I think he is only going to get better with this defense...He keeps it light

Re: Trevor Pryce is a HOOT!!!!

Quick question.

Why are all your post showing up in bold print? Are you doing it or has my computer gone wonky?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

the professor whats to know
    "Is it me or does Billick seem a bit in his Post game Interviews? or is it he's just :insane: and doesn't know what to do?"

Quick question.

Why are all your post showing up in bold print? Are you doing it or has my computer gone wonky?
    Showin up on mine too...

Unless mine has contracted your computer's ailment via ITD...

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

He is using the bold option for some reason.

He was a good pick up for us..I've liked him for a while, glad to see him in black

7. Re: Trevor Pryce is a HOOT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Quick question.

Because it is sometimes easier to read..I like to use the BOLD font at times

There were MANY people who questioned this pickup because of Trevor's injury problems.

It is great to see that he has come back to form and is making the fantastic compliment to TSizzle that we hoped he would be.

Welcome to Baltimore Trevor! We are glad to have you!

It is amazing the amount of times he is double teamed.On the sack he split a Guard and tackle,which is amazing because usually it is a TE helping out.

Trevor on the bench at practice while everyone avoids him, "With friends like you guys, who needs enemy's?"

Q: With Trevor drawing so many double team (almost every play based on the wired footage), Why can't Suggs seam to beat his tackle 1 v 1?

Q: With Trevor drawing so many double team (almost every play based on the wired footage), Why can't Suggs seam to beat his tackle 1 v 1?
    In theory, Suggs is taking on the LT which is traditionally the better of the two guards.

Pryce has 4.5 sacks, 0 passes defended, and 18 tackles
    Suggs has 3, 6 passes defended, and 25 tackles

So Pryce is definately getting to the QB more, but it appears that Suggs is being asked to drop back into coverage more often.