Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Steelers II

Troy Smith is making some great passes against the Stealers' first string D!!

The one where he eyed the runningback and hit Mason was awesome (4th q) and the pump fake on the TD pass was great.....

I can't believe they weren't ready for an onside kick.....

Why is it, that in every 4th quarter this season (assuming we haven't been blown out by then), our offense keeps stalling and our defense disappears?

It's the system?

Sorry, couldn't resist. Come on guys just hold them for four minutes and give us a happy end to the season.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

I've seen 3 missed "delay of game" calls against the Stealers. One was the TD pass by Batch to give them 21 points. I guess the playclock doesn't apply to them....

Cory Ross :)
    Troy Smith :)
    Devard Darling :)
    Young Guns on the O-line :)
    Musa Smith :)
    Derrick Mason :)
    David Pittman :)
    Team showing up for the last game of the season :)
    Team playing hard and well and looking prepared in the last game of the season :)

Beating the Stoolers to close out the season :D

That is how you finish out a bad season, nicely done guys, positive way to go into the long off-season.
    Last edited by UKRavenStockers; 12-30-2007 at 08:26 PM.

what, no love for David Pittman?

Great win guys!! Thank you for not giving into the temptation of the improved draft pick and not packing the final game in, even if your opponent did.

End the season on a high note. That works for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dont Know View Post
    what, no love for David Pittman?
    Duly edited.

Great way to end the season. To anyone who says they want the draft pick, you're bloody stupid and clearly can't appreciate just how great a way to finish the season this is. Losing streak stops short of double figures, beat the Steelers, young guys playing well. Bad season, went out with a bang though.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

That put a big fat smile on my face,and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.I would have preffered a stronger ending.And laying it on large upon the black and puke. But a win is a win.

Way to go young inexperienced guys.

P.s. Loved Troy Smith's hard count to get the Stoolers offside. The kid has a good head on his shoulders at an early age.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    They're playing really good tonight......I'm glad we're beating the Stoolers but a part of me would like to keep our good draft position........

I'm happy that we'll at least finish the season off with a win and hopefully an open QB competition in training camp next year!
    Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post

Great way to end the season. To anyone who says they want the draft pick, you're bloody stupid and clearly can't appreciate just how great a way to finish the season this is. Losing streak stops short of double figures, beat the Steelers, young guys playing well. Bad season, went out with a bang though.
    You don't have the right to call me "bloody stupid"! Only my wife can say that......

I love the fact that we won the game and put up good numbers against their starting D and really could care less about our Draft position! Honestly, we'll still be in good position (maybe 8th?) to get a really good impact player.....

11. Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Steelers II

Good end to a rough season.

Anytime you beat the Steelers it puts a smile on your face.

Troy Smith was impressive with many of the little things he did. He has confidence to spare and ran the offense like it was his own. The whole offense seemed to click well today. Only one false start I can think of. He took charge.

The identity of this team is a running team. Run first, pass second. Please don't forget that in the off-season.