Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ray on SI cover

Re: Ray on SI cover

No problem with whatever the story is about, just worry about the cover jinx. Hope he doesn't get hurt or we start to slide
    WHAT!!??
    There's a SI cover jinx?

Was not aware of that, I thought there was only the Madden jinx around.

If there is a big "person" up there, I think he or she has alot more to worry about than a guy or girl playing a kid's game.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens0587 View Post
    When you see a player hit a home run or score a TD you seem them point to God.

Why don't we see them do the same when they strike out, or drop a TD. You never see athletes pointing up at the sky after they screw up do you?
    Actually, I do think Stover points up the sky after every kick...whether it's good or not. Of course, when it's good, he's usually more enthusiatic.

NO tell me they didn't put Ray on the cover. Hope he doesn't get hurt now.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

If there is a big "person" up there, I think he or she has alot more to worry about than a guy or girl playing a kid's game.
    Actually, the big "person" up there is concerned with everything. Now can we PLEASE stop discussing religion.

I don't mind the acknowledgment of faith at all, i like it, but in the same sence, when you do that and act like an *** off the field...doesn't make too much sence to me

7. Re: Ray on SI cover

Quote Originally Posted by 52RAYVENS View Post
    HE, God doesn't have anything to worry about! He does however, like to be involved in all our business!

uh oh, let's hope ray doesn't get hurt. you knew what happened to other athletes who are on the cover of si (i.e. adam morrisson, jj reddick, peyton manning, etc.)

Did anyone read the article??? What a joke!! Hey, I love Ray Lewis the football player, but PLEEAAASSEEE!!!! He trying to be a ROLE MODEL!!!LMAO!!! He DID obstruct justice, he believes that racism is first and foremost (when was the last time he's been exposed to racism since becoming a superstar?) All of his problems have come at the hands of his own. He also tells Shawn Merriman to "Cover up, don't make my mistakes with women" Yeah, thats after he's had 6 kids by 4 women!!! Half of those kids live in Fla. where I'm sure he's no father figure. He just pays child support!!!! I'll always wear my 52 jersey but Ray.... JUST PLAY BALL.....DON'T PREACH!!!!!!!