Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: 7 point favorites on the road

I agree that 7 is a bit generous for a road game, I do, however see McNair going off in Tennessee. I see us winning by at least 7...

Wink Re: 7 point favorites on the road

Come on T when are you gonna stop being so down on the home team? A little blind homerism isn't always a bad thing.

Of course we're 7 point favorites.

If anything I'd think we'd be more.

T, you won't let up will you?
    Homerism? Let up? How about: take off the purple glasses. What's wrong with realism?

We beat a decent team today. No shame in the one point win on the road. Don't be surprised to see the Titans back in contention next season, if they can upgrade their defense with some of their abundant salary cap $$$$. Fortunately, we won't play them again until 2008.

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Homerism? Let up? How about: take off the purple glasses. What's wrong with realism?

We beat a decent team today. No shame in the one point win on the road. Don't be surprised to see the Titans back in contention next season, if they can upgrade their defense with some of their abundant salary cap $$$$. Fortunately, we won't play them again until 2008.

My prediction earlier assumed that the Ravens came to play.

Well, they didn't until halftime. Props to you for seeing this game in your crystal ball. Statistically, we should have run all over them. The stats reversed themselves today. We got 50 yards rushing. Are you kidding me?? McNair probably got 1/3 of those by himself.

This was not a good team, T. It was a dreadfully undermanned team that simply had heart and wanted it more than we did, at least until our guys woke up and realized that they were in deep shit.

And frankly, I wouldn't mind not having to face that team in TEN again for a while.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

This game went about how I expected. This Titian team almost beat the Colts