NFL Replay:Ravens vs Bungles

Tuesday at 10:30 pm.Enjoy!!

Re: NFL Replay:Ravens vs Bungles

Thanks
    :T2:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Good, for whatever reason I keep forgetting to TiVo these home games and I enjoy going over questionable plays and reviewing things I miss live.

They also have extra stuff from on the bench,love that stuff.It is good to see things over again,I like focusing on the lines to see exactly what was going on in the trenches,cant really do that while watching live.

Good, for whatever reason I keep forgetting to TiVo these home games and I enjoy going over questionable plays and reviewing things I miss live.
    Me too. The only ones I remembered were Clowns (away) and Chargers, because I was in England. Last week I went to the pub to watch us play the Saints and thought I'd TiVo'd game, only to find upon returning home that I'd accidentally just set it to record NFL Today pre-game show with James freaking Brown. I didn't feel good (I knew that I wouldn't). :grbac:

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

LOL!

Time to set the DVR; thanks for the heads up. Will we be the GOTW on Friday or will that go to the over-hyped Colts/Patriots game?

From the NFL Network site.
    Friday: "9 p.m. -- Game of the Week
    2006 - Week 9 - IND @ NE"

Oh well, at least the Ravens game is on tonight, and I seriously doubt they will constantly be breaking in with election results!

I care about the election, I voted. I just don't think every blinkin' channel needs to tell me who is ahead in the race for the South Dakota Senate seat!:hammer: