Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Seahawks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    You dudes need to keep the personal attacks off of here.

No need for that stuff right now!!
    AMEN

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Stinger has a point. Troy so far has looked just Boller. Yet when its Boller under center he gets all the blame, now that its someone else the O line will get the blame. I don't really give damn at this point. I just want the offense to fucking score. Hopefully to Mason, he's on my fantasy team.
    Thank you. That is my point. I wasn't saying anything bad about Troy. How can you, he's been thrown into EXACTLY the situation I said he would be. One that makes QB's fail.

The difference is that other people found ways to blame Kyle Boller for exactly what we're seeing on the field now.

I blame Boller for the war in Iraq!
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    I blame Boller for the war in Iraq!
    Ok, you bore me now. ;)

Woo Hoo! Good Field Position!
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Ok, you bore me now. ;)
    HAHAHA... good call back! I am impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    HAHAHA... good call back! I am impressed!
    Hehe, I thought you'd like that. What else can we do right now while watching this dreck?

Troy so far has looked just Boller. Yet when its Boller under center he gets all the blame, now that its someone else the O line will get the blame.
    Boller is a five year vet who looks like he is always playing in his first game. Smith is a rookie who is starting his first game. Big difference. Troy shouldnt remind anyone of boller yet he does. What does that say about boller? Lets be honest, Bollers had his chances, lets back the new qb, the boller wars should be over at this point.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Come on Brian go for it you pussy!!
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

ugh! batted down! Someone get some lifts for troys shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Come on Brian go for it you pussy!!
    Why would he? We have so much to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Boller is a five year vet who looks like he is always playing in his first game. Smith is a rookie who is starting his first game. Big difference. Troy shouldnt remind anyone of boller yet he does. What does that say about boller? Lets be honest, Bollers had his chances, lets back the new qb, the boller wars should be over at this point.
    LOL, figures you'd try that.

A 5 year vet playing with the same conditions that Heisman Trophy winner Troy Smith can't play his way out of.

The Boller wars will turn into the Smith wars, which will turn into the "whoever we draft" wars. You can't blame Boller for not succeeding with these conditions, then turn around and say it's not Smith's fault.

It's not a big difference. The OL and WR's suck no matter what QB is in there. Troy is just the latest to be put in a position to fail, and is unfortunately doing so. And like Boller, it's not Troy's fault.