Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Seahawks

Quote Originally Posted by Dont Know View Post
    In unrelated news, anyone seen the score from the Patriots vs Dolphins game?

How the **** did we almost beat the Patriots and lose to the Dolphins?
    The Pats are winning easy

Quote Originally Posted by RavenLisa View Post
    Guys let's just face it we suck. The schedule doesn't get much better next year. With Billick still here nothing will change.
    We faced that a while ago. Let's move on to something productive.

How about a new team there are a lot of holes with this team.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post

Of course, if this was Boller playing it would be all his fault.
    Get off your fucking horse Stinger!

Boller isn't the whole problem but he's had 5 years of play. Smith's first start in the NFL comes in one of the most hostile environments in ALL of the NFL. His numbers don't reflect how he's handled EVERYTHING, from the dropped balls to the lack of protection.....

I'm willing to bet Boller would have similar numbers given the circumstances of this game (rain, road game, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post

Boller isn't the whole problem but he's had 5 years of play. Smith's first start in the NFL comes in one of the most hostile environments in ALL of the NFL. His numbers don't reflect how he's handled EVERYTHING, from the dropped balls to the lack of protection.....

I'm willing to bet Boller would have similar numbers given the circumstances of this game (rain, road game, etc.)
    Your right Boller isn't the whole problem. Like I have siad there are a lot of holes in this team. The OL line is a big problem. Smith is running for his life

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    You can shut the fuck up right the fuck now 4. Don't even START shit with me right now. Just don't.

Boller isn't the whole problem but he's had 5 years of play. Smith's first startgin the NFL comes in one of the most hostile environments in ALL of the NFL. His numbers don't reflect how he's handled EVERYTHING, from the dropped balls to the lack of protection.....
    AND IT LOOKS EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME. If you can't see that you aree blind or ignorant. And since you chose to attack me, I am starting to wonder scratch off blindness.

AND THAT IS MY FUCKING POINT!!!!!!

Now, I'm getting back on my FUCKING HORSE, thank you very much. From up here i am able to point out all the hypocrisy that comes from the ignorant fans.

The next post from you to me better be a fucking apology for that first sentence, or don't bother addressing me again.
    Last edited by StingerNLG; 12-23-2007 at 07:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    Seattle has been in the backfield all game. Troy is doing as good as he can. It is a miracle he has only turned the ball over once.

Seattle 10 Ravens 0
    Officials 11 Ravens 0
    -------------------------
    Total 21 0

Yes the Ravens are not playing that well but that doesn't mean the officials can routinely screw us. I guess they have loyalty to Fagliabue.

That "fumble" call, even after they reviewed it just sent me through the roof. I'm a bit calmer now, but I have a headache!

I think smith is playing well. He looks comfortable at least.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Stinger has a point. Troy so far has looked just Boller. Yet when its Boller under center he gets all the blame, now that its someone else the O line will get the blame. I don't really give damn at this point. I just want the offense to fucking score. Hopefully to Mason, he's on my fantasy team.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    I think smith is playing well. He looks comfortable at least.
    Yes wish the OL would give him some help

Quote Originally Posted by RavenLisa View Post
    Yes wish the OL wopuld give some help
    Meh... why start now?
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

You dudes need to keep the personal attacks off of here.

No need for that stuff right now!!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!