The new entry into the Ring of Honor

Don't know if they showed any of it on TV but it was a nice moment, especially when Michael Boulware spoke of how he looked up to his brother as a player and a person. Good job Ravens!

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Re: The new entry into the Ring of Honor

Don't know if they showed any of it on TV but it was a nice moment, especially when Michael Boulware spoke of how he looked up to his brother as a player and a person. Good job Ravens!
    That Michael Boulware video was a really nice touch. And it was so fantastic to see Art Modell there today too.

And it's always been awesome to see that the old Colts still to this day seperate the Baltimore and Indy team. Lenny Moore with a Ravens cap on.

Pete took it very seriously, he seemed a little choked up a couple times.
    Congrats, Peter Boulware, you deserve to be in the Ravens' Ring of Honor!

Art look so frail. It was a nice tribute.

Thumbs up Re: The new entry into the Ring of Honor

I honestly felt they should not have had the HS QB Challenge this week, it just seemed there at the end of Peter' speech that with the teams coming out of the locker room that he was rushed and the whole ceremony was as well.

I always liked Peter alot, great guy on and off the field, continued success my friend.
    "Is it me or does Billick seem a bit in his Post game Interviews? or is it he's just :insane: and doesn't know what to do?"

Best part of halftime yesterday...the band didn't play! I want to see football and the halftime highlighs from other games not the band playing yet another week of show tunes.

Glad to see Peter back in Baltimore.