Interesting stat

Despite the differences between the Os and the Ravens and given the time of year, I just checked, and the likely most popular Os site, orioleshangout.com, has 373 users online right now. The Ravens insiders has 24, I don't know how many are here. That's bizarre.

Re: Interesting stat

Orioleshangout is filled with orange Kool-Aid drinking Angelos apologists. They will ban you for saying anything critical of the team or questioning the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Orioleshangout is filled with orange Kool-Aid drinking Angelos apologists. They will ban you for saying anything critical of the team or questioning the mods.
    This is very true. However, it truly is amazing the number of Orioles supporters that are out there.

Even now, during the lean years, to have that many people concerned over the state of Orioles affairs is staggering and a testament to the "sleeping giant" hoarde of O's fans just waiting to embrace this team once again.

The O's have a long and proud history that has been sullied recently, yet people still hold onto the Glory Years and hope to reestablish them once again.

Interesting topic....

There are many diehard o's fan out there. I dont doubt it. Baseball is a great sport. The thing im concerned about are the low numbers on the message board for the Ravens message board sites. You would think that it would be higher. Its concerning, especially because there is a lot to read and write about even though the season is winding down. Its probably has a lot to do with the 4 win season so far and the collapse of the team.

Awalt are you wondering outloud because you feel that there should be more support at this time? Do you feel like Baltimore maybe falling into a certain type of trap when the team is losing?
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

[QUOTE=riprulz8;66365]
    Even now, during the lean years, to have that many people concerned over the state of Orioles affairs is staggering and a testament to the "sleeping giant" hoarde of O's fans just waiting to embrace this team once again.
    QUOTE]

I remember in the mid/late 90's lining up at ticketmaster at 5 a.m. on a winter morning every year just to grab a dozens worth of bleacher seats before the whole season was sold out. Those/we people are still out there.

The Orioles will be on track one day if Andy McPhail is allowed to do his job, the way he wants it.

At least the Orioles recongnize that sometimes you have to make a change at the GM position in order to improve. I wish the Ravens would make the change at GM as well.