Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bungles fans blaming the refs

Seriously,other than the last play with Prude what the hell are they talking about???I think we had more penalties than them!!!! 6-2 deal with it Cinci!!

Re: Bungles fans blaming the refs

They really shouldn't complain. They got a huge break with that like 40 yard phantom pass interference call that led to a TD.

That last call was shitty, it was definitely a penalty on Prude. Who knows they might have been able to pull out a score, they seemed to be moving on us pretty well in the second half. Oh well, that's how it goes and they'll get us in their crib so they can get another shot.

Quote Originally Posted by AZRAVEN View Post
    That last call was shitty, it was definitely a penalty on Prude. Who knows they might have been able to pull out a score, they seemed to be moving on us pretty well in the second half. Oh well, that's how it goes and they'll get us in their crib so they can get another shot.
    Yes in Slo-Mo. But at game speed at the end of the game, the impact to ball arrival may be milliseconds. It went in our favor this time.

Quote Originally Posted by AZRAVEN View Post
    BULLSHORTS!!!! when I got home from the game, I watched 2 other games, the same non call was not made at least a dozen times!!!! It WAS NOT A PENALTY!!! Did you watch the replay? you are allowed to hit a receiver at the SAME time as the ball arrives!:insane:

Prude definitely did commit PI on that last play, but that's only one of a number big plays that always factor into deciding the outcome of a game. One play does not win or lose a game.

BTW, speaking of that last play, I've heard (although I haven't watched the replay to confirm it) that there was a pretty blantant hold by Bengals linemen on Bart Scott that wasn't called by the officials.

That's true, however, when it occurs that late in the game it's human nature to think it had a greater effect on the ultimate outcome of the game. Bad calls earlier in a game you always figure you can overcome at some point.

I think it was probably PI on Prude, but look at that PI play again, the refs missed a blatant hold on one of our rushers so if had been called then I would have flipped out that the flag wasn't holding on the offense. If the Bengals are going to live or die by PI calls then they're going to have a tough season.

9. Re: Bungles fans blaming the refs

Quote Originally Posted by skimmy View Post
    I think it was probably PI on Prude, but look at that PI play again, the refs missed a blatant hold on one of our rushers so if had been called then I would have flipped out that the flag wasn't holding on the offense. If the Bengals are going to live or die by PI calls then they're going to have a tough season.
    If it wasn't for all the non-holding calls on the Bengals O-line, Trevor price would have had a career record sack total!!! I can't count how many times I saw our defensive line being held BLATANTLY Bengal fan needs to shut their pie holes...We owned them today

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot Ravenator View Post
    If it wasn't for all the non-holding calls on the Bengals O-line, Trevor price would have had a career record sack total!!! I can't count how many times I saw our defensive line being held BLATANTLY Bengal fan needs to shut their pie holes...We owned them today
    That's a fact!!

It got so bad that on one of the last long pass plays the guy had a strangle hold on Pryce, and it wasn't called.
    I about blew my freakin' top on that one!!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

"the refs missed a blatant hold on one of our rushers so if had been called then I would have flipped out that the flag wasn't holding on the offense."

I was about to write the same thing. I don't normally watch the line play that closely but there was blatent holding on that play. I was assuming they must have thrown a flag and I didn't see it.

Didnt see that hold,Ill have to watch the game again to see.That PI on Reed was BS,they have NOTHING to complain about end of story.