Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Wow thank you for giving us this space.

Just like to say that their are plenty of Euro Ravens, and farther flung Raven fans dotted around the world.

The UKRavens run by Dave ,post a Newsletter to all its members.So I'll get Dave to spread the word that this space is here to air our views.

Fans around the world,don't be left out.Have your say here.

If fans in Baltimore find it intimidating to write their first post on a messageboard.Just think how it feels to be a Raven fan born in another country who wants to say something,and is afraid that they might put their foot in their own mouth.Don't worry about it,share your voice.

Even though I will be in bed.And won't get to listen to the game on Fieldpass until I get home from work Friday.Goodluck to the men in purple and black.
    And you all get off that field 100% healthy now.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Re: Wow thank you for giving us this space.

Wow, UKRaven space, awesome. There is a pretty big community of Ravens fans who are not members of the UKRavens and frequent the nfluk message board, we are far from a small flock in the UK.

Thanks again for the space here.

I predict UKRavens posting will pick up immensely when it is on a board that we all visit to get our purple fix. Thank you very much for giving us this space.

Welcome my UK brethren! Glad to have you on board. Paint Europe purple!!!

The only thing I ask is that when I visit England (not exactly sure when but sometime in the next 18 months) I get the homegrown hospitable treatment....:p

Tony give us some details before you head to blighty.And maybe we can all have a get together.:uk:

Blog Entries

Tony, here's all you need to know:

Go clockwise round the roundabouts.

Pubs close at 11:30PM.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Red face Re: Wow thank you for giving us this space.

Welcome all UK Raven fans! You don't have to be from Bawl'mer to bleed Raven purple!

Spead The Word Of The Big Black Bird!!!!!!!!:o

Bear
    Ravens Roost 18
    Glen Burnie, Maryland
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Pubs close at 11:30PM.
    Now that the laws have changed that is not always the case. It's only taken 90 years to get our drinking freedom back - I've only got to wait another year before smoking is banned = HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

It's only taken 90 years to get our drinking freedom back - I've only got to wait another year before smoking is banned = HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So while you are celebrating the return of your drinking freedom you are cheering the loss of smoking freedom for others?

Nope, they can go and smoke outside, just means that those who do not wish to smoke or be subjected others smoke can enjoy a smoke free atmosphere when they go out for a drink. Having been to Ireland since their ban was put in place I can tell you that the smoking ban works very well, smokers don't mind going outside if legitimate outside social areas are provided (and most places do) and non-smokers (like myself and most others) finally have totally smoke free atmospheres to enjoy in pubs.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Nope, they can go and smoke outside, just means that those who do not wish to smoke or be subjected others smoke can enjoy a smoke free atmosphere when they go out for a drink.
    I wish I could say things are different here but they are not. The pub is private property and we are SUPPOSED to have private property rights in America. If one wants a smoke free pub, open one or convince an owner to change his over. I'll stop or this will have to move into the Politics forum.

Thanks 52Rayvens, its an uphill struggle firstly getting UK people into American football,let alone the Baltimore Ravens.

Usually they all went for Dolphins,49ers,Raiders,Bears,Cowboys in the 80's & 90's.Now those teams are on the downswing,I suppose the Colts,Seahawks,PAT's,Eagles,Bucc's,Panthers,Falcons grab newcomers to the great game.

Its all about TV coverage of teams in the UK and sadly the Ravens are well down in that department.Need another playoff run to open young UK fans eyes to the glory that is the purple and black.

Still we have found more Raven fans outside the USA than I would have guessed.

The dream was once that we could get our own Nest going.But you really need alot more fans who are really,really into it like us who post here.