Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: How big is this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohlieve View Post
    My only fear is that this game is bigger for the Bengals, and the Ravens have to keep that in the front of their minds, else they come with more heart.
    Yeah, that worries me as well, and the Ravens don't always do so well coming off big wins. That said, there was still plenty for them to be pissed off about last week's game.

Just go out to a sportsbar and catch it on Direct TV...

The 12th man is definitely gonna be LOUD tomorrow...I can feel it in my bones... Look for Ray Lewis to do something special before halftime...

3. Re: How big is this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Canuckofithaca View Post
    Its gonna be a really, really big one. Im ticked cause i live in NY and their not playing the game on tv, so im stuck monitoring it on ESPN.com
    Don't they have sports bars with satellite TV somewhere in NY

well, not in Ithaca

Quote Originally Posted by Bohlieve View Post
    My only fear is that this game is bigger for the Bengals, and the Ravens have to keep that in the front of their minds, else they come with more heart.
    That means more pressure for the Bengals to win......even more pressure for them not to fail as well.

We just have to continue to play with confidence and really show who we are in the big games like this one.:hammer:

well, not in Ithaca
    That sucks! I'm getting to watch it live in Ireland...its not often i get to see Ravens games so I'm pretty excited, let me tell ya :D

well, not in Ithaca
    I think it's time to find the closest neighbor with a satellite dish on top of their house....Knock, Knock, Knock!!

well, the only person i know who has a satellite will be watching the Green Bay Buffalo game. God knows why.

Quote Originally Posted by Irishraven View Post
    I agree this game is VERY important to both teams. The Ravens have the edge in my opinion though, the Bengals are coming into our house with more pressure on them than on us.

With the 12th man we should be able to force them into mistakes! Reed imo will have a pick in this one and return it to the house! :hammer: :D