Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No curfew for Ravens last night?

My buddy just called me.

He's on the road listening to the post game stuff.

Apparently there's a report out saying that there was no curfew for the team last night and that several players were seen out very late in South Beach.

Did anyone else hear this?

I usually don't like to post stuff like this if it's not 100% true but I thought it was very interesting.

Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

PP

Re: No curfew for Ravens last night?

I just heard Anita say this on the ESPN post game show too.

WTF????

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Fook Billick,he has no balls and no control of this team.

He'll say,they are men.And have to police themselves.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

I'm not surprised, if this is true. Billick doesn't do stuff like that, and team energy seemed high. This game was all about Miami beating our 2d & 3d string.

If they came out flat then I'd wonder about it. But they really didn't, they played hard and lost.

Meh. It happens.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    I'm not surprised, if this is true. Billick doesn't do stuff like that, and team energy seemed high. This game was all about Miami beating our 2d & 3d string.

If they came out flat then I'd wonder about it. But they really didn't, they played hard and lost.

Meh. It happens.
    And how did they come out in the 2nd half?

Looked tired and stale to me.

Hell, I think we had 16 yards for the whole 2nd half until the final drive of regulation.

PP

Meh. It happens.
    That wasnt flat?!?
    What the hell do you call the olines perfermence if not flat?
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I just heard Anita say this on the ESPN post game show too.

WTF????
    How the hell can you listen to her?

Woman makes me as nauseus(sp?) listening to her as I feel about losing to the freakin' Dolphins.

Inside she's probably enjoying this like CrazyRaven is except for different reasons.

Don't know if the rumor is true or not, but no doubt in my mind more decipline is needed on this team both on and off the field.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

They didn't play flat? That was some poor play on all sides of the ball.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

They weren't flat. They just weren't very good. Gastin worked his ass off out there, just as Pittman did the week before. It's just they aren't the guys they are supposed to be replacing.

Maybe if you guys realized how *bad* we are, with all these injuries, you wouldn't be so angry at Billick.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

They weren't flat. They just weren't very good. Gastin worked his ass off out there, just as Pittman did the week before. It's just they aren't the guys they are supposed to be replacing.

Maybe if you guys realized how *bad* we are, with all these injuries, you wouldn't be so angry at Billick.
    I am on the fence about Billick. I would love to be a fly on the wall in the lcoker room, post-game. That would make for some great listening.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Meh. It happens.

We were playing Miami's second string QB, a running back they got off the scrap heap/waiver wire till he got hurt and they went even deeper, they traded away their number 1 reciever so please enough of the excuses for our injuries they have injuries too.:bag:
    A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins. - Benjamin Franklin

12. Re: No curfew for Ravens last night?

They just rolled over us in the 2nd half.