Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I will no longer watch...

If balless brian is our coach. we could have won it in regulation. They will get no more of my $ till he is gone
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Re: I will no longer watch...

Painful rant..take a deep breath...the first step is denial, then anger
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Going for the FG when you on the 1 inch line against the worst team in the league is unacceptable. The should have called 1 pass play and if it didn't work then go for the FG. Billick sucks...period.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

I absolutely agree. I have never sold my tickets but I may do so for the final game this year. I will not give the Ravens organization any more of my money as long as the Brain is our HC.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

Ok, bye bye everyone, please don't come back when we are winning again, and I'll buy your PSLs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    Going for the FG when you on the 1 inch line against the worst team in the league is unacceptable. The should have called 1 pass play and if it didn't work then go for the FG. Billick sucks...period.
    First off, it was 4th down and no time outs left.

Too many things could go wrong there to risk all or nothing which is what it would have been.

If we would have gone for it and not made it, there would be 100 people on here calling for his head for not kicking the field goal and sending it into over time.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by JonG316 View Post
    Ok, bye bye everyone, please don't come back when we are winning again, and I'll buy your PSLs.
    Not doing it because they are losing, doing it because they won't do anything (ie FIRE THE COACH) about it.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

Come back in from the ledge, guys.

There were 4 choices, right? Some kind of pass play, some kind of run inside, some kind of run inside, and some kind of pass.

We had success running it up the gut often, but there were *absolutely* times when we were stuffed. And a run to the outside or a pass play, if unsuccessful, well you guys would be out there on the ledge anyway.

Remember to breathe, and root for your team.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenFanatic2k6 View Post
    I absolutely agree. I have never sold my tickets but I may do so for the final game this year. I will not give the Ravens organization any more of my money as long as the Brain is our HC.
    How can you sell out to the Pittsburgh Steelers. C'mon man, I'm as pissed as you are; but hey the Steelers are coming to town with a needed win. The Browns are going to run the table, and Pittsburg will have to beat the Ravens to win the Division. So let's beat these guys - don't sell out now!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    First off, it was 4th down and no time outs left.

Too many things could go wrong there to risk all or nothing which is what it would have been.

If we would have gone for it and not made it, there would be 100 people on here calling for his head for not kicking the field goal and sending it into over time.
    So true. People would be bashing him either way. Kicking the FG was the right call. If Stover made the FG in OT, what would you be saying to that.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    So true. People would be bashing him either way. Kicking the FG was the right call. If Stover made the FG in OT, what would you be saying to that.
    If Stover doesn't have that one FG blocked then it's a whole different score. The problem is that this team does not know how to score Touchdowns. They have relied on the Defense saving their buts time and time again and this scheme is a joke. I heard it last Monday and I think Bruce Laird said it, this team builds the Offense based on the strength of the Defense. That needs to change!

As for jumping off the ledge. I will always support my team but I don't have to agree with thier playcalling, coach choices, or players.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

"Not doing it because they are losing, doing it because they won't do anything (ie FIRE THE COACH) about it."

Do you have PSLs to sell me?