Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: I will no longer watch...

I'll now recant my statement somewhat...
    I WILL watch if Troy Smith is starting from here on out. I would love to know if we have a legit future QB there.
    But i'm sure Ball-less Brian wont start him.

"Not doing it because they are losing, doing it because they won't do anything (ie FIRE THE COACH) about it."

Well now, that'll fix 'em, huh?

We have had a horrible season . . . . horrible . . . . horrible . . . . horrible. That will not make me sell my seats or not support this team. I am not jumping ship, I have too much fun when we're sailing high . . . . you go right ahead though. I guess we'll see y'all back on the upside
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    So true. People would be bashing him either way. Kicking the FG was the right call. If Stover made the FG in OT, what would you be saying to that.
    Not in my eyes......I feel that if Billick would have gone for the win and not made it, I would at least think they tried to WIN instead of the usual playing not to lose....but as I said before, Billick defers blame to the team by not going for it!

4. Re: I will no longer watch...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Boh View Post
    If balless brian is our coach. we could have won it in regulation. They will get no more of my $ till he is gone
    Good, save it for a true fan...Give it up...I am so sick and tired of you so called "Raven Fans"...You aren't really Raven fans at all

5. Re: I will no longer watch...

Quote Originally Posted by RavenFanatic2k6 View Post
    I absolutely agree. I have never sold my tickets but I may do so for the final game this year. I will not give the Ravens organization any more of my money as long as the Brain is our HC.
    Bye

What happened differently today that has not been going on all season? I truly believe this is a cursed season and only 2008 will cure it. I said it the first game.

DK . . . . I've been saying for weeks now that we were not going to win another game this season. Unfortunately I was right. My gut told me this was going to be a bad season (I'm always pessimistic, but good grief), I felt it in preseason and it carried through the whole season.

That being said, it's my team and I'm sticking with them . . . . thick or thin.
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Agreed LR. Call it bad Karma, bad luck, bad juju, snake bitten, cursed or just plain ole unlucky. I do feel that the ownership and coaches are committed to making it better. I would much rather suffer through this then having no team to cheer for.

Singing: "You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and then you have, The Facts of life... The Facts of Liiiiiiife..."

What a absolutely craptastic season. I do not get mad at the people who sell their tickets. It is their choice. some people handle their emotions differently than others. More tickets for me if they sell!
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic
    If we would have gone for it and not made it, there would be 100 people on here calling for his head for not kicking the field goal and sending it into over time.
    Or they would complain about the play call -- if it was a run that didn't score, some people would cry that he should have called a pass, and of course if was a pass that didn't score, then he's an idiot for not calling a run.

And none of this would matter if Stover hits the field goal in OT.

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    Or they would complain about the play call -- if it was a run that didn't score, some people would cry that he should have called a pass, and of course if was a pass that didn't score, then he's an idiot for not calling a run.

And none of this would matter if Stover hits the field goal in OT.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

When a coach plays not to lose they usually LOSE!!!

A centipede has larger balls than Billick.
    A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins. - Benjamin Franklin