Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1

    I will no longer watch...



    If balless brian is our coach. we could have won it in regulation. They will get no more of my $ till he is gone
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

    On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD.
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: I will no longer watch...

    Going for the FG when you on the 1 inch line against the worst team in the league is unacceptable. The should have called 1 pass play and if it didn't work then go for the FG. Billick sucks...period.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Solomons Island, MD
    Posts
    371

    Re: I will no longer watch...

    I absolutely agree. I have never sold my tickets but I may do so for the final game this year. I will not give the Ravens organization any more of my money as long as the Brain is our HC.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    176

    Re: I will no longer watch...

    Ok, bye bye everyone, please don't come back when we are winning again, and I'll buy your PSLs.




  5. Re: I will no longer watch...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    Going for the FG when you on the 1 inch line against the worst team in the league is unacceptable. The should have called 1 pass play and if it didn't work then go for the FG. Billick sucks...period.
    First off, it was 4th down and no time outs left.

    Too many things could go wrong there to risk all or nothing which is what it would have been.

    If we would have gone for it and not made it, there would be 100 people on here calling for his head for not kicking the field goal and sending it into over time.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Solomons Island, MD
    Posts
    371

    Re: I will no longer watch...

    Quote Originally Posted by JonG316 View Post
    Ok, bye bye everyone, please don't come back when we are winning again, and I'll buy your PSLs.
    Not doing it because they are losing, doing it because they won't do anything (ie FIRE THE COACH) about it.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''




  7. #7

    Re: I will no longer watch...

    Come back in from the ledge, guys.

    There were 4 choices, right? Some kind of pass play, some kind of run inside, some kind of run inside, and some kind of pass.

    We had success running it up the gut often, but there were *absolutely* times when we were stuffed. And a run to the outside or a pass play, if unsuccessful, well you guys would be out there on the ledge anyway.

    Remember to breathe, and root for your team.
    Festivus

    His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Gettysburg, PA
    Posts
    2,959

    Re: I will no longer watch...

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenFanatic2k6 View Post
    I absolutely agree. I have never sold my tickets but I may do so for the final game this year. I will not give the Ravens organization any more of my money as long as the Brain is our HC.
    How can you sell out to the Pittsburgh Steelers. C'mon man, I'm as pissed as you are; but hey the Steelers are coming to town with a needed win. The Browns are going to run the table, and Pittsburg will have to beat the Ravens to win the Division. So let's beat these guys - don't sell out now!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    8,265

    Re: I will no longer watch...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    First off, it was 4th down and no time outs left.

    Too many things could go wrong there to risk all or nothing which is what it would have been.

    If we would have gone for it and not made it, there would be 100 people on here calling for his head for not kicking the field goal and sending it into over time.
    So true. People would be bashing him either way. Kicking the FG was the right call. If Stover made the FG in OT, what would you be saying to that.




  10. #10

    Re: I will no longer watch...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    So true. People would be bashing him either way. Kicking the FG was the right call. If Stover made the FG in OT, what would you be saying to that.
    If Stover doesn't have that one FG blocked then it's a whole different score. The problem is that this team does not know how to score Touchdowns. They have relied on the Defense saving their buts time and time again and this scheme is a joke. I heard it last Monday and I think Bruce Laird said it, this team builds the Offense based on the strength of the Defense. That needs to change!

    As for jumping off the ledge. I will always support my team but I don't have to agree with thier playcalling, coach choices, or players.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    176

    Re: I will no longer watch...

    "Not doing it because they are losing, doing it because they won't do anything (ie FIRE THE COACH) about it."

    Do you have PSLs to sell me?




  12. #12

    Re: I will no longer watch...

    I'll now recant my statement somewhat...
    I WILL watch if Troy Smith is starting from here on out. I would love to know if we have a legit future QB there.
    But i'm sure Ball-less Brian wont start him.




  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Manchester, Maryland
    Posts
    525

    Re: I will no longer watch...

    "Not doing it because they are losing, doing it because they won't do anything (ie FIRE THE COACH) about it."

    Well now, that'll fix 'em, huh?

    We have had a horrible season . . . . horrible . . . . horrible . . . . horrible. That will not make me sell my seats or not support this team. I am not jumping ship, I have too much fun when we're sailing high . . . . you go right ahead though. I guess we'll see y'all back on the upside
    Screw 'em all

    Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters




  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern PA
    Posts
    5,056
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: I will no longer watch...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    So true. People would be bashing him either way. Kicking the FG was the right call. If Stover made the FG in OT, what would you be saying to that.
    Not in my eyes......I feel that if Billick would have gone for the win and not made it, I would at least think they tried to WIN instead of the usual playing not to lose....but as I said before, Billick defers blame to the team by not going for it!




  15. Re: I will no longer watch...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Boh View Post
    If balless brian is our coach. we could have won it in regulation. They will get no more of my $ till he is gone
    Good, save it for a true fan...Give it up...I am so sick and tired of you so called "Raven Fans"...You aren't really Raven fans at all




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland