Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: I'm offically a believer...

Are you honestly telling us you can't see the extreme sarcasm?
    PP these guys are just waking up, give them some time to stretch a little
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray...
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

He's just poised, impressively poised. The decision makign will hopefully come.

Well, like every other QB to play here, it won't be long before the OL destroys his poise. Troy will get the will beaten out of him too, and he'll become gunshy like everyone else. And it won't even be his fault.

I'm hoping he becomes a better version of Vince Young. Vince isn't lighting the league up, so I don't mean passing-wise.

I'm literally hoping he can just snap the ball and haul ass. Get out into space and then try to throw the ball.

Who knows. Maybe he's got the wheels to succeed in our offense. Its definately time to find out.

BTW I thought this was interesting:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...,7135579.story

Quarterbacks: B

Kyle Boller had a couple of bad throws but was accurate most of the game when he had time. Backup Troy Smith showed poise late, but the best quarterback in Miami was Bob Griese
    I want to see the Preston lovers spin this one.

Smith isn't the future. Boller is. That's why he got the extension. The team and organization trust him. He should finish out the season so they can carry on the momentum. Boller has poise, see the Patriots game, but the O-line can't protect him.

Dick Enberg pointed this out multiple times during the Chargers game. Case in point, the 3rd and 15 in the 3rd quarter where Enberg made the comment about the Raven's "occasionally" protecting Boller, Boller took a few steps to his right, and rocketed the ball to Mason. It was dead on balls perfect because he stepped into the throw. He doesn't do that all the time. I think part of it is the mentality of not truly trusting his line, but when he does step in, his throws are great. It's something he still needs to get over.

Boller needs the reps to show what he has.

Smith isn't the future. Boller is. That's why he got the extension

Ok, weither you are being sarcastic or not, just stop with rediculous statements.

Boller got a 1-year extension with the intention of being Steve McNair's back-up.

If he was intended to be the future, why was McNair brought here? To tutor our future?

He's a troll just saying shit to get a rise out of people.

Even Boller knows he isnt the future. No road win wince November of 2004 and a career rating less than 80 is the clear writing on the wall.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Dude was hanging his head low today
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray...
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    He's a troll just saying shit to get a rise out of people.

Even Boller knows he isnt the future. No road win wince November of 2004 and a career rating less than 80 is the clear writing on the wall.
    What was his rating last season?

Quote Originally Posted by evade6317 View Post
    What was his rating last season?
    Oh hey Kyle!

Sorry, I should have recognized this was you. Look dude, yeah you had one good number last year only playing 5 games as a second stringer behind McNair, but face it dude, it's the end of the line.

Do you realize the last time you won a road a game was when the GOP had control of both houses of Congress?

Im sure you're a great guy and all. I mean, anyone that can bang out Tara Reed gets a in my book! But after 5 years, you still dirt 5 yd out passes, have the happiest feet in all of football and your "best chance to win" career rating is hovering around 75.

Im sure you're a great guy to have a beer with though
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Apparently, some people WANT to see our team and Boller fail so they can feel better about themselves. It's a mental condition of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by evade6317 View Post
    Apparently, some people WANT to see our team and Boller fail so they can feel better about themselves. It's a mental condition of some sort.
    Last time i checked....the team and boller ARE both failing....and I feel great!!!
    Just win baby...

Boller needs at least 5 seconds to make his reads and to get the ball out accurately. He's lucky if he gets 2 from this o-line.

Boller is who he is.

Unless this team somehow makes the offensive line a priority, the most popluar guy in town, i.e. the backup quarterback is going to suffer the Baltimore curse.

Talk to your general manager about it if you see him around town.
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Boller needs at least 5 seconds to make his reads and to get the ball out accurately. He's lucky if he gets 2 from this o-line.