Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: I'm offically a believer...

Ya know, nobody is feeling real good right now about losing (except for maybe a few choice individuals), but do we really need to go to the STFU stuff and sarcasm based posts?

Come on fellas, I'd like to think the majority of you are above this.

Times like this we should be huddled together around the camp fire singing cum-ba-ya!!:D
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by evade6317 View Post
    You STFU. Boller is the best player on offense and people want to blame him for everything.
    SO I guess rolling in and being an asshole is the best way to act?

Fuck you.

Sorry Fanatic. But there is just some shit that is uncalled for, and some people have a history of doing it.

We have been thirsty for quality quarterback play for so long we will drink from any canteen.

I admit it! Any and all remain welcome on the SPOTS bus!
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

No doubt Smith has looked good in his spot duty, but the result could be different when actually starting.
    You are probably right,but I am trying to cling to the faintest pulse in this dead, dead, season.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    We have been thirsty for quality quarterback play for so long we will drink from any canteen.

I admit it! Any and all remain welcome on the SPOTS bus!
    I'm in Festivus. There is just no reason not to start Troy the rest of the season.

I'm in Festivus. There is just no reason not to start Troy the rest of the season
    Oh please with your johnny come lately BS, Why dont you hold an ice bag over bollers head and STFU
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

WOOHOO! They SPOTS converts are seeing the light. We have never stated that Smith wll be a better QB than Boller. We just want to give him a chance to fall or fly.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    SO I guess rolling in and being an asshole is the best way to act?

Fuck you.

Sorry Fanatic. But there is just some shit that is uncalled for, and some people have a history of doing it.
    How am I being an asshole? I'm just keeping a level head and telling it like it is.

Boller was a can't miss 1st rounder when he was drafted and his Home W-L record reflects that. And now people want to start some scrub 5th rounder, why?

Why don't the Colts bench Manning for Sorgi? Oh that's right, they won't because it's utterly stupid.

Troy Smith has disaster written all over him. He wouldn't survive in this system the way Boller has. Also, Boller is a proven Pro Bowl talent. Smith is a project AT BEST.

Quote Originally Posted by evade6317 View Post
    How am I being an asshole? I'm just keeping a level head and telling it like it is.

Troy Smith has disaster written all over him. He wouldn't survive in this system the way Boller has. Also, Boller is a proven Pro Bowl talent. Smith is a project AT BEST.
    Dude....I don't know what your problem is but enough already. Boller has NEVER been pro-bowl talent. The 2 times Smith has played he's given the team a spark. He lead us to tie the game today. Smith won a national championship, a Heisman trophy. He's got leadership skills, is a proven winner and from what I can see can throw the ball well.

Let Troy play the rest of the season.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    Dude....I don't know what your problem is but enough already. Boller has NEVER been pro-bowl talent. The 2 times Smith has played he's given the team a spark. He lead us to tie the game today. Smith won a national championship, a Heisman trophy. He's got leadership skills, is a proven winner and from what I can see can throw the ball well.

Let Troy play the rest of the season.
    Boller is just starting to get hot. He's finally starting to show his worth and you want Smith to start? Boller has shown marked improvement every year he's been in. Last year he posted a QB rating of 104.0 which is proof that he can carry this team. That's why he was drafted in the 1st round.

Smith is a 5th rounder for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    Dude....I don't know what your problem is but enough already.
    It's people like him who are the reason our fanbase is hated.

Just another prick to add to the ignore list.

I've been on the SPOTS bus for about four or five weeks, but didn't know there was an official club. Any of you guys wanna make me one of those cards and I'll get it on my sig...

- C -