Slick Rick interviews at UCLA

Might be heading back to the college ranks.

Link

Re: Slick Rick interviews at UCLA

He should leave this mess while he has a chance.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    He should leave this mess while he has a chance.
    He'd probably pay them, to get out of here.:bag:
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

After today, I'd actually have ZERO ill feelings toward the man if he pulled a Bobby Patrino and showed up in a press conference tommorrow night being announced as the new HC of UCLA.

They already said he interviewed for the HC job at UCLA. NOt sure what he does anyway of Billick calls the plays.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Neuheisel going to UCLA would not even be close to pulling a Petrino. I'm not sure what he does either, but Billick is a fucking joke at OC, so Rick deserves a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    Neuheisel going to UCLA would not even be close to pulling a Petrino. I'm not sure what he does either, but Billick is a fucking joke at OC, so Rick deserves a shot.
    You know what I mean though Sephy. I would walk into the palace Monday morning, pack my desk up into a box, walk over to Billick's office, give him the finger, and walk back out.

8. Re: Slick Rick interviews at UCLA

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    You know what I mean though Sephy. I would walk into the palace Monday morning, pack my desk up into a box, walk over to Billick's office, give him the finger, and walk back out.
    As nice as that would sound, Billick did give News a job when there were not very many offers(remember his winning pool at Washington). Billick put Neuheisel back on the map and he will thank Brian on the way out the door.

Though for Bruins fans, seeing "Ravens offensive coordinator" on your incoming coach's resume can't be too inspiring.

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreInJungle View Post
    As nice as that would sound, Billick did give News a job when there were not very many offers(remember his winning pool at Washington). Billick put Neuheisel back on the map and he will thank Brian on the way out the door.
    Thank him for what?? Sephy is right. I wouldn't want to be associated as someone who had ANYTHING to do with this team this year.

Thankfully, all Billick did was slap a nice title on Neuheisal and gave him no stake in the offense.

As much as I love rick, one of the nicest guys you'll meet, I kind of think a college would be crazy to hire him given his history..

12. Re: Slick Rick interviews at UCLA

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    Though for Bruins fans, seeing "Ravens offensive coordinator" on your incoming coach's resume can't be too inspiring.
    Pretty much everyone in the business knows Brian Billick calls the plays. Cavanaugh isn't doing so bad at Pitt, we all laughed at that one.

As much as I love rick, one of the nicest guys you'll meet, I kind of think a college would be crazy to hire him given his history..
    Because of his College Basketball Pool or his history with the Ravens? I'm not aware of any other issues stopping him from being hired. UCLA should be his best chance and in a way I hope he gets it and forces us to look for a new OC who will be allowed to over haul the O