Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Does it really matter to you if we lose

guess that is our silver lining at this point.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    Top 10 pick here we come.
    We were already #8 before this game. Looking like a top 5 is looming at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    We were already #8 before this game. Looking like a top 5 is looming at this point.
    Gonna need some help for that.

8 teams with 4 wins or worse right now, all playing some horrid football.

In terms of tiebreakers, we've beaten two of the teams down there with us (Rams & 49ers) and I believe we have one of the stronger schedules of teams down there with potentially six or seven playoff teams on our schedule (I think, Steelers, Pats, Colts, Chargers, Browns, Seahawks, Cardinals). I think we're likely to be at the bottom of the tree on tiebreakers.

Blog Entries

As long as we're top 10, I'm ok. We'll get, barring trading of picks, 1 top caliber player in round 1, and a possible 1st round fall pick from round 2.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    Gonna need some help for that.

8 teams with 4 wins or worse right now, all playing some horrid football.

In terms of tiebreakers, we've beaten two of the teams down there with us (Rams & 49ers) and I believe we have one of the stronger schedules of teams down there with potentially six or seven playoff teams on our schedule (I think, Steelers, Pats, Colts, Chargers, Browns, Seahawks, Cardinals). I think we're likely to be at the bottom of the tree on tiebreakers.
    Oh I know. I don't think head to head is a draft tiebreaker, but I might be wrong. But with the rest of our schedule as is, we are guaranteed a top 10 pick pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    Oh I know. I don't think head to head is a draft tiebreaker, but I might be wrong. But with the rest of our schedule as is, we are guaranteed a top 10 pick pretty much.
    I think head to head comes in for non-playoff teams when you're in a two way tie. But as it is, it looks like there will be four or five teams with 4 wins, so it'll come down to SOS and we look like being at the bottom of the list on that.

Miami Dolphins 1 13
    NE
    Den
    ------
    St. Louis Rams 3 11
    Pitt
    ari
    ------
    New York Jets 3 11
    Ten
    KC
    ------
    Atlanta Falcons 3 11
    ARI
    Sea
    ------
    Baltimore Ravens 4 10
    Sea
    Pitt
    ------
    Oakland Raiders 4 10
    Jac
    SD
    ------
    Kansas City Chiefs 4 10
    DET
    NYJ
    ------
    San Francisco 49ers 4 10
    TB
    Cle
    ------

Here is the list of the possible teams that could have high ranking spots in next year draft along with the teams they play.

KC looks like they could pull out their next two with meeting with Det and NYJ they might not even be in the equation in two weeks.

Oakland seems to be in the same boat as the ravens as they will probably be hammered by 2 playoff teams in following weeks.

As for atlanta, if they stay with redman the rest of the way they should stay at 3 wins the rest of the way.

We might be able to sneak in with a top 5 but I think a 6,7 or 8 is more likely.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

The 49ers traded their pick to the Pats so as it stands today, the Pats have the 5th pick outright.

Very true and I dont see them beating the next two opponents.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Kansas City are playing absolutely horrible football right now. I (and the Cheifs fans I know) would be stunned if they won another game this year.