Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Majority Says start Troy

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...l_tab01_layout

Interesting that most of the fans want troy to start over Boller. God fidbid we lose the game against the Dolphins. Billick should separate himself from that black cloud of a qb
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Re: Majority Says start Troy

If Miami is the worst team in a long time, then the Ravens might be having the worst season ever coming off a 13-3 season. The complete lack of discipline and lack of preparedness is shocking.

I don't want to lose to Miami, but two years down the road, what other NFL fans are going to keep bring that up, besides maybe messageboard fodder?

Right now, some of the younger players need to play, so our FO and coaching staff (whomever will be here next year) can judge what are the most pressing needs of the team.
    Season over, guess I'll have to start drinking beer again...

Quote Originally Posted by copenhaggard View Post
    If Miami is the worst team in a long time, then the Ravens might be having the worst season ever coming off a 13-3 season. The complete lack of discipline and lack of preparedness is shocking.

I don't want to lose to Miami, but two years down the road, what other NFL fans are going to keep bring that up, besides maybe messageboard fodder?

Right now, some of the younger players need to play, so our FO and coaching staff (whomever will be here next year) can judge what are the most pressing needs of the team.
    I don't know, isn't it fairly common for the Superbowl losers to tank the following season? Look at the Bears this year.

That poll is obviously flawed. Just ask any Ravens fan out there and they will tell you Boller has HOF written all over him.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

I think that poll to start Troy has shot up again.
    I wonder if Billick will still start Boller vs Seattle.

If he does,Billick is even a bigger joke in my eyes.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by evade6317 View Post
    That poll is obviously flawed. Just ask any Ravens fan out there and they will tell you Boller has HOF written all over him.
    Please tell me that you forgot to put the on that post.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    Please tell me that you forgot to put the on that post.
    Dude, come on. You can't be serious. Have you seen Boller's Home W-L record?

What the heck did Boller do that was so awful today vs Miami? Am I missing something? Weren't we winning 13-3 when he hit Darling for a long gain that Darling decided to give to the Miami cornerback? Didn't he drive us with 2 min left in the first half to give Stover a chance at a FG? Didn't he get POUNDED everytime he dropped back to pass? WTF?

Baltoman07 is right, Boller was our best chance to win this game. The thing is the oline cant protect him and the receivers are 1st grade crap.
    Stover fucked us again, the defense was pathetic again. Boller is the only player who shows up week after week.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis

Crazy....why didn't you give an answer? Just mock me...that makes you right.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman07 View Post
    Crazy....why didn't you give an answer? Just mock me...that makes you right.
    It's what he does Baltoman. Welcome to our wonderful forum.

Even his hero Mike Preston couldn't blame this one on Boller. Neither could Mark Viviano, or pretty much anyone else who covered the game.

What the heck did Boller do that was so awful today vs Miami?
    We lost again on the road, we lost to the worst team in football. on the road.

Am I missing something?
    We lost on the road again with Boller. Since November of 2004 Boller hasnt won on the road.

Weren't we winning 13-3 when he hit Darling for a long gain that Darling decided to give to the Miami cornerback?
    You really think Darling decided to give the ball to the corner?

Didn't he get POUNDED everytime he dropped back to pass?
    Who's fault is that? I saw a rookie who looked as if he would be in the grasp of a defender who calmly side stepped and rolled away from the pressure. We cant expect our qbs to play behind a brick wall every play. sure it would be nice but then reality sets in. Boller gets injured because he doesnt know what he is doing, hes never known what he was doing and that is why he is always injured or has to leave the game.

WTF?
    Back at ya.