Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Another example of horrible local sports talk radio

Quote Originally Posted by Fanman View Post
    And another thing...why are so many radio guys fat
    Because they do not have to worry about being on TV.

Davis is on TV w/ Ravens post game shows...and so is Bulldog.

Odds on Marks getting her contract extended w/ 1300 in May? I say 50-50 at best.

FM

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Dave, not only do I believe you're right, that interns should not expect to get treated better than dirt, but I also believe that crpravens has given us ZERO reason to take him at his word he was treated poorly. I would not be surprised if he was treated *well*, and with his petulant arrogant attitude just *thought* he was being treated poorly.
    Hey Festivus im not the one calling other posters trolls.. Sorry that i am not a fan of some of the players on the Ravens.. Your opinions are no better then my opinions..

On interning with WNST.. Jeremy Conn and Terry Ford were really good to me and treated me like a human being.. but Drew had a very arrogent attitude and bossed me around.. Personally i think Drew is boring as crap to listen to and his bias against the Orioles got old real quick..

Crpravens, read the threads again. I was the one saying you are *not* a troll. Anyway we both know stuff about your internship at NST. You are entitled to your opinion about it.

And you won't find a grown up here (I don't think) who gives a crap about how you were treated as an intern at a sports radio station, even if you *were* 'bossed around' by your boss. We've all had jobs, and somehow I don't think getting coffee at a sports radio show really ranks up there with the tougher ones.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    Hey Festivus im not the one calling other posters trolls.. Sorry that i am not a fan of some of the players on the Ravens.. Your opinions are no better then my opinions..
    This coming from the person who says Ray doggs it when the season is bad and offers no proof other than "well, thats my opinion". :insane:

Festivus uses things like "facts" and "stats". Foreign concepts for you, Im sure, but far more valid.