Thread: Low point

Low point

Wow this season is going down fast. The ship is sinking quickly and now my bucket has more holes in it. But i'm drowning with the ship, no matter what we finish.

Now with the fins coming up, if we lose to a no win team, i think i'll just jump overboard and wait for the ship to catch me at the bottom. I can take to season we had so far. but the fins winning should not be a option even if Troy plays. That lose would hurt the most to me. A no win team, come on

Re: Low point

A disappointing season indeed. However, there are stll plenty of years of Baltimore football ahead of us.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Yeah Let's just hope we have someone you can label a True QB of the future. And billick is golfing someway. But losing to the fins, is very much The low point if they lose.

The low point for me would be if the Squeelers came to town, and embarassed us the way we embarassed them last year - that would be the lowest point in my season, even if we happen to lose to the fins! That would be hard to take!

My problem is that we have a scheme that doesn't work on the offense. Ozzie has built the Offense to the strength of the Defense and our Defense has no depth.

I'm a fan and will support the Ravens no matter how they finish because I know that unlike the O's, the Ravens will do their best to correct the mistakes and fix what's broken.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08