Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: When did you leave?

I stayed for the entire game! I paid 80 bucks to see the game, and so I stayed, even though the stench from the steamer they left in the middle of the field made me nauseous.

I stayed until the very end.
    When the game clock hit 0:00, I immediately left.

I have never left early from any Ravens game regardless of how bad or good the situation was.

No doubt it was grueling watching that crap, but my ass stuck it out just like I always do.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

I stayed the entire game as I always do. It was very strange with only a few people there by the 3rd quarter. I felt like I was sitting on a park bench by myself.

I had a lot of hope prior to the game hoping to get the fans up as I always like to do. Any of you that know me know I like to get the fans up and cheering.

However with the fast pace that the Colts scored and we didn't really made the fans quiet fast. Which I totally understand. It was very cold and made for a long game.

Anyway I understand why fans left but I never do that's always my choice.
    Yes guys it's been a long season not the way any of us had hoped it would.

Well as I prepare to leave for the Miami game at least the weather should be warmer.

I stayed until the end - moved down close - it was exciting to see troy smith play.

I wouldn't want seats close to the field - I was in row 7 - you can't see anything from down there unless the play is directly in front of you.

Too many Colts fans there at the end

I watched until the end of the first quarter and by then it was clearly obvious to me that we had left it all on the field in the Pats game. I'm afraid I have little hope left for winning any game left on the schedule, this is a new feeling for me, I've never "quit" on my team before and it doesn't feel very good but I just don't see anything positive about them right now. The ultimate humiliation for me will be if we lose to Miami though I suppose it really doesn't matter at this point.

I watched the whole game! I've seen so much bad football. I was just glad it was someone else getting hammered.

To the bitter end, picking up 6 beers at the half is all the doctor ordered.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Watched on tv til the end. I was the only one left awake in my house by 5 minutes into the 3rd. Glad to see Troy do well. He should have been in when Manning and the rest of the stars went out.

Wink Re: When did you leave?

I stayed until the end.:grbac:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Never, and i mean NEVER quit watching the game no matter what the score is. PURPLE PRIDE. The season has been hard to watch,But Shitburgh got blown out so our blow out wasn't that bad for me.This is what TRue fans have to go Suck up. Good or bad, I'M A RAVEN FOR LIFE. BRAND ME BABY.

Watched the whole thing and, after 12 Jameson's on the rocks, went to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Watched the whole thing and, after 12 Jameson's on the rocks, went to bed.
    Jameson's, a fine beverage indeed. But after 12, could you even find the bed? :)

I turned it on as soon as I got home from the airport, it was in the 1st quarter and the Colts up 7-0. Watched the whole game, because its a treat to be able to watch a game at home. But that game was no treat, for damn sure. Kinda wondered why they were in black again, I thought maybe they'd go back to purple? But maybe they thought since they played the Pats so tough, that the black unis were lucky?
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello