Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy Smith

Re: Troy Smith

Smith played well, but with a cavet. He was going against fourth string defensive players.

Play him in spots. Heck, let him start. This season is going no where anyway.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

I am in the start Smith crowd.

We know what we have with Boller? An inconsistent QB who can only read half the field thanks to Tedford's coaching.

The season is lost.Well lost.

Playing Smith against the Dolphins will be like starting against a preseason squad anyway.You will not get an easier entry into the NFL than this.

If the kid bombs,then the Ravens have more incentive to get a QB in the 1st.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

RavenTD, you can be #4 ;)
    Just win baby...

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiledRaven View Post
    RavenTD, you can be #4 ;)
    Hell yeah.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    We can have a fan club.

I don't know what purpose it would serve, but at this point, why the hell not.

I will propose the name Supporting the Playing Of Troy Smith, or SPOTS.

:toast:

TELL ME WHERE TO SIGN UP!!
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I don't think I can handle another 60 minutes of BollerBall® . I'm all for starting Troy Smith. TS looks much more poised than the frenetic boller.
    A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post
    I don't think I can handle another 60 minutes of BollerBall® . I'm all for starting Troy Smith. TS looks much more poised than the frenetic boller.
    I said the same thing last night. Smith looked comfortable in the pocket and moved well when under pressure. Granted it was against 3rd string players. Still though it was finally nice to see a QB that doesn't shit his pants when protection breaks down.

I had hopes for Boller, but it's obvious that he has no business being a starter in the NFL. He's never going to be able to put it all together. Here we are in his 5th season and he's still making rookie mistakes. He's a great guy and has the right attitude, but that doesn't make him an NFL QB. It's time to go in another direction.

Can someone start a SPOTS thread where people can pick their card number? And we can keep a running list of who has joined? I have a feeling the signatures are gonna really get rolling after next week.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Done.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

BS on card numbers. Ive been saying to start Troy long before its been fashionable. All I got from y'all is that he is too short and not ready. But since you mother fuckers started a club -- I'm in.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    BS on card numbers. Ive been saying to start Troy long before its been fashionable. All I got from y'all is that he is too short and not ready. But since you mother fuckers started a club -- I'm in.
    Will if someone (crazyraven) had taken the initiative to start the SPOTS membership, he could have been the charter member. sounds like sour grapes to me.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Nope, no sour grapes here. I think we'll have more members after the miami game. Its a road game and we all know the story with Boller and road games
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--