Good game by Boller...

Boller gave it his all.

Even though the OLINE, recievers, weather, all failed him, Boller showed why he was a #1 pick, and why us Ravens fans should put trust in him...

Funny though, I remember last time McNair had an out-of-this-world sucky performance, MistaT, CBD, and the other Boller fanatics had a hayday bashing McNair.

I understand though, the OLINE didn't give him time, receivers dropped passes and ran the wrong routes, the month was December, and it was raining...

So, I think the FO should extend Boller another 3-4 years, because by then, the game might slow down for him, and might "get it", and be coached up enough...

McNair is a has-been, washed up QB at 33.

Boller is washed up, and a never-has-been QB at age 25.
    Season over, guess I'll have to start drinking beer again...

Re: Good game by Boller...

One week Boller looks like he has "it", the next he looks like uber crap. I wish he could have consistently good games and be the QB we so desperately need, but I don't think he can.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Since the usual suspects can't find this section of the forum today, I'll play.

Boller will ascend to stardom someday. He is great. The Ravens need to surround him with some talent so he can blossom.

Boller was getting ready to turn it on just as Billick pulled him. His numbers were getting better as the game went along. He is learning be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post

Since the usual suspects can't find this section of the forum today, I'll play.

Boller will ascend to stardom someday. He is great. The Ravens need to surround him with some talent so he can blossom.

Boller was getting ready to turn it on just as Billick pulled him. His numbers were getting better as the game went along. He is learning be patient.
    Kyle Boller is a fantastic QB with a rocket arm and plenty of spine. It is all Ogdens fault. J.O. falls asleep while standing up like horses do.

The O-Line is full of holes. Boller just needs time

Boller is the Qb of the future.
    of the future
    of the future
    of the future
    of the future
    the fu
    the fu
    fu Boller
    fu Boller
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Boller is everything we've seen all year, good and bad. I am perfectly happy with him as my backup next year, or even as my starter, as long as we are in the process of getting a franchise qb ready for the year following. But as I've said since the preseason, Boller is not the QOTF.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

I am just in a bad mood. I am not usually this cynical.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

One week Boller looks like he has "it", the next he looks like uber crap. I wish he could have consistently good games and be the QB we so desperately need, but I don't think he can.
    Enough with the wishy washy qb. This looks like the final nail has been driven into Kyle and the Baltimore Ravens sage. He wont be back next season
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Boller is everything we've seen all year, good and bad. I am perfectly happy with him as my backup next year, or even as my starter, as long as we are in the process of getting a franchise qb ready for the year following. But as I've said since the preseason, Boller is not the QOTF.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Enough with the wishy washy qb. This looks like the final nail has been driven into Kyle and the Baltimore Ravens sage. He wont be back next season
    HUh? Then why'd we extend him? He'll be back, McNair won't and whomever else is here wouldn't surprise me. I think it will be TS and rook...

Come on, roll call for CBD, MistaT, etc........
    Season over, guess I'll have to start drinking beer again...