Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Another example of horrible local sports talk radio

Last Wenesday night i was driving to work and was listening to the A-List on 105.7 with Amber Theoharis.. She stated that she had no idea that there could be ties in the NFL.. I was like WTF! are you kidding me! How the hell she is qualified to report on football let alone have her own show..

Add her to the list of horrible hosts IMO

Theoharis
    Bulldog
    Anita
    Drew Forrester
    Nestor

Re: Another example of horrible local sports talk radio

I was like WTF!
    Is that what you were like? :grbac:

And there's nothing wrong with Drew. He makes sense most of the time.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Is that what you were like? :grbac:

And there's nothing wrong with Drew. He makes sense most of the time.
    I worked with him at WNST.. I dont have a very nice opinion of him from being his intern.. He treated me like I was his waitor rather then his intern.. He taught me nothing..

Sports radio in this town is a joke.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    I worked with him at WNST.. I dont have a very nice opinion of him from being his intern.. He treated me like I was his waitor rather then his intern.. He taught me nothing..
    Intern= waiter; isn't that the way it is supposed to be? :grbac:

When I was a nursing student....I did nothing but clean asses. Thats is because the nurse who was my mentor was teaching me indirectly
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Being an intern can be like a waiter but along with those duties the people who has the intern is suppose to teach the intern about the job.. Its kinda a unwritten agreement..

90% of the time I listen to Marks she makes me cringe w/ how bad she is. Last week I tuned to hear her basically tell Brady Quinn he could nail her any time he wanted. Her contract is up in May...hopefully they will hand her a pinkslip and a one way ticket back to Miami.

FM

Buy Sirius Radio. The guys on the NFL Network have been coaches, GM and players. They know the game inside out. I loved Shannon Sharp ripping on the Stilers all morning. He got to watch the game sitting next to Cowher. He got the inside stuff ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Hooper View Post
    Buy Sirius Radio. The guys on the NFL Network have been coaches, GM and players. They know the game inside out. I loved Shannon Sharp ripping on the Stilers all morning. He got to watch the game sitting next to Cowher. He got the inside stuff ;)
    Great point. WNST is ok. Bob Haynie is the best in local radio. Everyone else is average at best.

I still support The Junkies and listen to them on podcast. They rarely talk Ravens but they do have the smarts when it comes to sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooper View Post
    So what did Sharpe say about Cowher?

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    Add her to the list of horrible hosts IMO

Theoharis
    Bulldog
    Anita
    Drew Forrester
    Nestor
    I'll go w/ the 1st 3, how they even are on the radio is beyond me. They must have some incriminating pictures of some CBS executives because all 3 have no talent & belong at Wal-Mart or McDonalds, but they probably couldn't handle that. Drew seems like he is on things & Nestor seems to have the knowledge, & should just talk & not try to impress all of us with what & where he has been or who he done. Just talk sports dude. Hopefully Miss Miami gets to go back where she came from, Theoharis goes away & Bulldog just goes away too.

I agree, get Sirius, the NFL channel is awesome.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!