Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: May 3rd - 5th Year Option Deadline

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Where's that meme from Goodfellas with Ray Liotta and crew laughing wildly?
    Attachment 4640

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    It's guaranteed for injury. There is literally zero chance they are picking it up. I think it's a stretch at this point to think he even makes the roster this season. Top 3 + Moore + at least one drafted guy puts them at 5 and with him giving them nothing on ST, it's going to take an injury to someone in camp for him to stay.
    Yes Bch, and I'll add the possibilities of Tim White and/or Q. Adeboyejo and/or some other UDFA WR. IMO Perriman is out as he should be... Bc

That's the one. Yes, that one. That's my reaction to the notion of them picking up his option....
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    It's guaranteed for injury. There is literally zero chance they are picking it up. I think it's a stretch at this point to think he even makes the roster this season. Top 3 + Moore + at least one drafted guy puts them at 5 and with him giving them nothing on ST, it's going to take an injury to someone in camp for him to stay.
    Yes Bhc, and I'll add the possibilities of Tim White and/or Q. Adeboyejo and/or some other UDFA WR. IMO Perriman is out as he should be. Let's not waste any more time, or a roster spot, on this abject failure... Bc
    Last edited by BcRaven; 04-23-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    "You're joking, right?"

I brought this up a year ago and there were some who thought the Ravens could pick it up. You can rescind the option or cut the player. However, it is injury protected. Perriman gets hurt and you're stuck. I'm with Ravenswintitle on this one but there those who thought you pick up the option and then cut him if he sucks in camp

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I brought this up a year ago and there were some who thought the Ravens could pick it up. You can rescind the option or cut the player. However, it is injury protected. Perriman gets hurt and you're stuck. I'm with Ravenswintitle on this one but there those who thought you pick up the option and then cut him if he sucks in camp
    #11 is fools gold in training camp. No point having him come.

He shows just enough in preseason to steal 1st team reps from other WRs and get peoples hopes up. Then completely flops when the games matter.

Blog Entries

If it ***s like a ...

Yes, Perriman is a *uck! Please let's move on... Bc

Is there anyone here who thinks the Ravens will pick up the option on Perriman?

Blog Entries

I can't see them picking up his option, but I do think he will make the team this year. I could see the Ravens willing to give Perriman another contract if he has an ok year this year, but not for that kind of money.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

I agree re: not picking up his option. But if we put our emotional aside for a second, I don't think he's as horrible as everybody claims. If he weren't a first round pick, his struggles wouldn't bother people nearly as much. Fans have every right to throw in the towel on him and to lay heavy blame at the feet of the FO for the selection, but I think there's a spot for him on our roster. I think he's better than Chris Moore. Chris Moore had two drops that resulted in 14 opponent points, playing a huge part in two losses. Perriman definitely has a mental block right now, but I'm willing to give a guy like him a chance and see if he can bring anything this year. We need another dude with wheels to play a role and I think he could provide a nice option towards the bottom of the rotation. I'm not delusional and think this guy's a pro bowler, but I just don't find any use in writing off a guy who could potentially help our football team if, say, it starts to click again for him somewhat. If we were a perennial Super Bowl team this dude would probably be below us, but we're not and he's not.

11. Re: May 3rd - 5th Year Option Deadline

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    "You're joking, right?"

Think I just PEESED my pants... Bc
    FTFY

Blog Entries

Where's Matt Hardy? We need a Matt Hardy gif in here.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore