Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Something brewing at The Castle today?

Heard on 105.7 that there is something going on at the castle today and the rumor is a "big" signing.

I dont know anything other than that.

My guesses would be they are signing Willie Snead or Dez Bryant. Or, they got Mosley into a new deal freeing up cap dollars.

Anyone else have anything?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Something brewing at The Castle today?

I'm guessing its Mosley. Would love to be caught off guard and hear its Dez signing a contract, but I think that's highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    I'm guessing its Mosley. Would love to be caught off guard and hear its Dez signing a contract, but I think that's highly unlikely.
    agree
    Burn it down

Pretty sure Dez is in NY working out with OBJ.

My hope:
    - Mosley extension (We all know its coming - I've accepted it).
    - Snead signing

Mosley's current cap hit is roughly 8M. They could do both of those contracts with 8M cap hits combined this year. Good use of resources and keeps us with some room for injuries and what not.

Going into the draft with: Crabby, Smoke, Snead - that's infinitely better than last year.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

I'd think Mosley...or they've cloned a non-idiot version of Justin Blackmon.

Anything FA related would have leaked.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

The Snead offer deadline is soon.

Hope it is not Moseley. If it is the media is out if touch because it was reported there were not too far long on contract negotiations.

Hoping it is Bryant.

Its probably Mosely.

Blog Entries

Their interpretation of a "big" signing is not usually what we interpret as a big signing, so I'm going to go with a Mosley extension.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Gotta be Mosley extension.

Snead deadline is today I believe. Saints have 5 days to match & the last day is the day prior to the start of the draft.

Dez isn't coming here. Brandon Marshall may.....w/Dez going to NYG. Marshall 5 years ago, I'd be happy with. Marshall today - not sure what's left in the tank.

If it was Mosely usually the player's camp leaks something about negotiations heating up, but not always. Hopefully it's Snead so it gives them a better direction heading into the draft.

Blog Entries

fan boy Byrne was drumming up some buzz this morning about Ozzie being up to something early this morning.