Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Re: War on Drugs: Good or Bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Sorry to hear that man. Is that what you've been alluding to in other threads with regards to something bad in your personal life?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Yea. Sunday was a rough day but no choice but to move on. First year with out her for Vday, thanksgiving, Christmas, bday, etc... I have twin sisters that are 24 that i basically raised, zero family left and she was my best friend. So definitely a massive chunk of my life gone, but I still have my sisters. Cant have the bad time with out the good times, there was a lot of each.
    Attachment 4642

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Thank you gentlemen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Sorry to hear of your loss man

Sorry to hear that usm. It’s stories like that that are the biggest calls to action. Something needs to happen. I hope you find comfort in those good times.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    Sorry to hear of your loss man
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Sorry to hear that usm. It’s stories like that that are the biggest calls to action. Something needs to happen. I hope you find comfort in those good times.
    Thanks guys. I have a different way of looking at things when it comes to this subject even though what happened.

I do think legalization should be a more talked about topic and a way to regulate things a lot more. Obviously heroin and Meth are not exactly something we need at the local dispensary.

Addiction is for sure a disease. They use against their own will. Addiction puts their brain on auto pilot. Its the only disease that tells the person they dont have a disease and speaks to them in their own voice...