Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Global warming activist burns himself alive in protest?

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    The global warming movement is clearly turning up the heat
    That ....is funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly George Carlin would never make it if he got started today. Imagine him pitching that "Save the Planet" bit to HBO today. If he did it in some small comedy club in the middle of nowhere it would be recorded on a cell phone and go viral with CNN, MSNBC, the Today Show all blasting him for being ignorant, non-believer, everything wrong with America, whatever else. It would probably be Trumps fault too.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Sadly George Carlin would never make it if he got started today. Imagine him pitching that "Save the Planet" bit to HBO today. If he did it in some small comedy club in the middle of nowhere it would be recorded on a cell phone and go viral with CNN, MSNBC, the Today Show all blasting him for being ignorant, non-believer, everything wrong with America, whatever else. It would probably be Trumps fault too.
    100%

No venue would agree to host him because his act would probably lead to a protesting and an eventual boycott of that arena and all of the sponsors for that arena...especially the sponsor who the arena is named for. It would be way too risky, so...he would either have to adapt and change his schtick or just not do standup anymore.

I can hear Joy Reid now: "This volatile rhetoric is all too common in Trump's America as George Carlin continues to promote the Trump divisive narrative which is all about white privilege and is clearly a white supremacist dog whistle to his base. Now in our next story, how Gatorade is trying to bring back slavery. We'll have all the details after the break..."

Censorship. This is as clear as day...censorship and it's being celebrated and pushed by the Left.

How the hell did we get here so fast?
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 04-17-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    100%

No venue would agree to host him because his act would probably lead to a protesting and an eventual boycott of that arena and all of the sponsors for that arena...especially the sponsor who the arena is named for. It would be way too risky, so...he would either have to adapt and change his schtick or just not do standup anymore.

I can hear Joy Reid now: "This volatile rhetoric is all too common in Trump's America as George Carlin continues to promote the Trump divisive narrative which is all about white privilege and is clearly a white supremacist dog whistle to his base. Now in our next story, how Gatorade is trying to bring back slavery. We'll have all the details after the break..."

Censorship. This is as clear as day...censorship and it's being celebrated and pushed by the Left.

How the hell did we get here so fast?
    Tipper Gore started it. Then the “genius” Al Gore claimed to have “invented the internet “ followed closely with the Global Warming rant.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    I don't wish death to anyone that doesn't deserve it but this guy should be poster child for Darwinism.

I love the clip on George Carlin. I am including a really good one, watch it. It sums up our #1 board troll in a hearbeat. Everytime I read one of his posts I think of George Carlin and his outlook on "stupid people".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rh6qqsmxNs

Burning to death has to be probably the most painful death and if you are dumb enough to resort to this well then I guess the outcome was expected.
    Thanks, that was laugh-out-loud funny.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Tipper Gore started it. Then the “genius” Al Gore claimed to have “invented the internet “ followed closely with the Global Warming rant.

You don't hear about it all the time but some of these animal rights or earth activists are truly bat shit crazy rubber room nuts.

My old job was a lumber co, one day I had to go to a seminar that was about a new program we were getting and our mills were some over seas in brazil, chile, Russia and China etc... and some of these tree hugging fruit loops were sabotaging some of the logging operations by driving metal spikes into the trees so when the trees would run through a milling machine the machine would break, blow up and serious injure or could kill people. We had to watch a video on it and listen to a speaker about the forest replenishment process.

I am not at all supporting deforestation. I hate it quite frankly but my point is the same deranged nuts who set them selves on fire, are so passionate about the trees and the earth they will (KILL and murder a 100 foot tall tree) by driving metal copper spikes into it. They are killing the tree. Same with the company that is cutting it down and using it to make a product but these lunatics believe they are on some holy crusade when in fact they are doing the exact same thing they are fighting against.

You don't hear about it all the time but some of these animal rights or earth activists are truly bat shit crazy rubber room nuts.

My old job was a lumber co, one day I had to go to a seminar that was about a new program we were getting and our mills were some over seas in brazil, chile, Russia and China etc... and some of these tree hugging fruit loops were sabotaging some of the logging operations by driving metal spikes into the trees so when the trees would run through a milling machine the machine would break, blow up and serious injure or could kill people. We had to watch a video on it and listen to a speaker about the forest replenishment process.

I am not at all supporting deforestation. I hate it quite frankly but my point is the same deranged nuts who set them selves on fire, are so passionate about the trees and the earth they will (KILL and murder a 100 foot tall tree) by driving metal copper spikes into it. They are killing the tree. Same with the company that is cutting it down and using it to make a product but these lunatics believe they are on some holy crusade when in fact they are doing the exact same thing they are fighting against.
    George Carlin said it... "The earth is fine. It's been fine for billions of years. The people are the one's fucked up,"

No doubt. There has to be extremes on both sides of any argument. And like you said ...they “justify “ killing said “protected” thing because it furthers their argument. Silly really.

George Carlin said it... "The earth is fine. It's been fine for billions of years. The people are the one's fucked up,"
    Yes sir. The Earth is gonna be here long after us.

Lax...you really are doing Putin's bidding aren't you?

Nope, the MSM media says Trump will have it blown up. I saw it on Facebook so it must be true

Lax...you really are doing Putin's bidding aren't you?
    Yes. Yes I am! 🤣