Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Jobs need to be brought back to America

Let me just say any President in this country moving forward after Trump Better make bringing jobs back to this country a GOD DAMN priority.

I just wasted another hour of my life I will never get back being transferred 4 different times by nothing but foreigners. I am in middle of selling my SUV and one of the places I listed it is on EBAY. Usually a pretty easy, painless simple process right? Nope not anymore. In the last 2 weeks I have made more phone calls to EBAY customer service and their trust and safety department than I have made calls to my wife I kid you not. Why the fuck do I have to call Southeast Asia, or the god damn Philippines to get assistance????? Just absolutely fucking ridiculous these USA run businesses outsource all the jobs to foreign countries. I don't give a shit what this guy said, with that accent his name was not John.

My account is locked out for some unknown fucking reason probably because the foreign assholes who are supposed to be assisting me are selling my information to scammers and thieves. I have the same cell phone for 3 years, I have only 2 laptops I ever use. None of my shit is compromised, no viruses. Absolutely ridiculous now I have to wait 24 hrs until they can get supervisor approval to unlock my damn account. Meanwhile I am waiting on a buyers response on an offer.
    Once I am done with this, I will forever be done with EBAY ever selling another god damn item on their site. Nothing but problems from foreign entities.

I want to call an American phone number, talk to an American human being, and get a simple damn thing accomplished for a change.

END OF RANT!

Re: Jobs need to be brought back to America

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    Let me just say any President in this country moving forward after Trump Better make bringing jobs back to this country a GOD DAMN priority.

I just wasted another hour of my life I will never get back being transferred 4 different times by nothing but foreigners. I am in middle of selling my SUV and one of the places I listed it is on EBAY. Usually a pretty easy, painless simple process right? Nope not anymore. In the last 2 weeks I have made more phone calls to EBAY customer service and their trust and safety department than I have made calls to my wife I kid you not. Why the fuck do I have to call Southeast Asia, or the god damn Philippines to get assistance????? Just absolutely fucking ridiculous these USA run businesses outsource all the jobs to foreign countries. I don't give a shit what this guy said, with that accent his name was not John.

My account is locked out for some unknown fucking reason probably because the foreign assholes who are supposed to be assisting me are selling my information to scammers and thieves. I have the same cell phone for 3 years, I have only 2 laptops I ever use. None of my shit is compromised, no viruses. Absolutely ridiculous now I have to wait 24 hrs until they can get supervisor approval to unlock my damn account. Meanwhile I am waiting on a buyers response on an offer.
    Once I am done with this, I will forever be done with EBAY ever selling another god damn item on their site. Nothing but problems from foreign entities.

I want to call an American phone number, talk to an American human being, and get a simple damn thing accomplished for a change.

END OF RANT!

The Ten Commandments

1. I am the Lord thy God, thou shall not have any gods before me.
    2. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything.
    3. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
    4. Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
    5. Honor your father and your mother.
    6. You shall not kill.
    7. You shall not commit adultery.
    8. You shall not steal.
    9. You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
    10. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.

Request: If you are a Christian, please make an apology to the heavens.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltravens View Post

The Ten Commandments

6. You shall not kill.
    8. You shall not steal.

This really is a fake account.

Who has the time to do this? So weird.

END OF RANT!
    Man. You have zero luck with ebay customer service.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baltravens View Post

The Ten Commandments

6. You shall not kill.
    8. You shall not steal.

Man, he's going to need to throw 10 Hail Marys after that rant. I'd call Aaron Rodgers.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Man. You have zero luck with ebay customer service.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    They are absolutely horrible. Never got any phone call today like I was supposed too. Just sat on the phone for another hour finally got some douchebag to fix it. Every call goes to southeast asia or the Philippines. Just absolutely ridiculous you have to go through all this to use a simple website.

They are right up there with SONY, the security bullshit i went through with my kids PS4 I was about to sell all his damn game systems

Blog Entries

The thing that cracks me up is when I hear people blame foreigners for the loss of jobs from this country. The concept of globalization was invented by US multi-national corporations. These corporations figured out that there were a lot of tasks/jobs that could be performed more cheaply in other countries.

They moved those talks/jobs from the US to those countries, in order to make more money. They didn't do it because they hate the US worker or love the people in those other countries, it was just business to them. If you live in one of the countries that were the beneficiaries of those tasks/jobs, you would be an idiot to turn down the opportunity to make more money to better provide for your family. I just shake my head when people who have lost jobs in the US blame foreigners for "stealing their jobs" and in turn make it a racial issue. Those foreigners didn't steal American jobs. Those jobs were relocated to other countries by US multi-national companies. US multi-national companies who are BTW overwhelmingly run by rich white men.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    The thing that cracks me up is when I hear people blame foreigners for the loss of jobs from this country. The concept of globalization was invented by US multi-national corporations. These corporations figured out that there were a lot of tasks/jobs that could be performed more cheaply in other countries.

They moved those talks/jobs from the US to those countries, in order to make more money. They didn't do it because they hate the US worker or love the people in those other countries, it was just business to them. If you live in one of the countries that were the beneficiaries of those tasks/jobs, you would be an idiot to turn down the opportunity to make more money to better provide for your family. I just shake my head when people who have lost jobs in the US blame foreigners for "stealing their jobs" and in turn make it a racial issue. Those foreigners didn't steal American jobs. Those jobs were relocated to other countries by US multi-national companies. US multi-national companies who are BTW overwhelmingly run by rich white men.
    another great post Dirt1.

I agree with you, but at the same time, there is nothing wrong with complaining about shitty customer service because of a culture/language barrier. It's frustrating when the process sucks. I guess the adage goes...you get what you pay for.

We dont want to pay for services and good made in America, so we outsource everything. No one is willing to pay more...there's a reason Walmart is the boogyman, yet we all keep going there (as a whole).... Now its Amazon.

I try to shop at Costco when I can, just because they pay their employees better than what the same jobs make at walmart and other grocery stores...but most people will shop wherever the cheapest deal is. Its just the nature of our country and economy
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post

I know full well who is responsible for the problem. But that still doesn't change the fact that the foreigners who are being paid are still a problem.

I don't blame them for having the job. I blame them for being un intelligent morons who speak the English language but apparently they don't understand it.

I am no bigot. I used to employ a lot of Hispanics, I took the time to learn their language. They respected me for that when most people wouldn't make the attempt.

But none of that changes the fact that a Us citizen, who pays money to a US owned company should have to go through this much bullshit for a simple fucking task of lifting a block on my account that was not of anything I did on my end fraudulent. It took 2 days, 3 full hours on the phone and 7 assholes to finally unblock my account, allow me to be able to access my auctions. Meanwhile I had 2 people submit offers on my SUV and one of them rescinded because I couldn't respond quick enough.

EBAY has lousy customer service and those jobs should be back in this country. I don't know of any South East Asia companies opening buildings or warehouse to operate and employ thousands in Maryland.

I know full well who is responsible for the problem. But that still doesn't change the fact that the foreigners who are being paid are still a problem.

I don't blame them for having the job. I blame them for being un intelligent morons who speak the English language but apparently they don't understand it.

I am no bigot. I used to employ a lot of Hispanics, I took the time to learn their language. They respected me for that when most people wouldn't make the attempt.

But none of that changes the fact that a Us citizen, who pays money to a US owned company should have to go through this much bullshit for a simple fucking task of lifting a block on my account that was not of anything I did on my end fraudulent. It took 2 days, 3 full hours on the phone and 7 assholes to finally unblock my account, allow me to be able to access my auctions. Meanwhile I had 2 people submit offers on my SUV and one of them rescinded because I couldn't respond quick enough.

EBAY has lousy customer service and those jobs should be back in this country. I don't know of any South East Asia companies opening buildings or warehouse to operate and employ thousands in Maryland.
    Your qualm seems to be with the CEOs and business owners. I'd take my business elswhere. Its the only option you have unless we as a country decide to give American owned business' tax benefits for providing real americans with work vs just outsourcing to the cheapest options
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Your qualm seems to be with the CEOs and business owners. I'd take my business elswhere. Its the only option you have unless we as a country decide to give American owned business' tax benefits for providing real americans with work vs just outsourcing to the cheapest options
    I’m gonna include your last post here also. Costco pays their employees more than WalLy World because Costco is Union. Same with SafeWay, Giant, Kroger groc stores.

It’s not necessarily a “tax break /benifit” the business need....they need harsher penalties when they are a US” based “ company and they move their work outa here. Most companies only use the US as a consumer. They don’t want to pay US wages .( let alone Union wages) and benefits. It’s just soo cheap to move their factory or whatever to some 3rd world country and pay peanuts to the employees and also not have to meet any safety or environmental standards that we have.
    Trump claims to want to “bring Jobs back to America “ and “I’m gonna convince business to come back here with their money” but all the while Trump Corp makes and assembles 90% of their products over seas! .
    Lead by example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk