Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Largest Black Lives Matter page on Facebook was a scam

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Soul Man
    Soul Man! HAHAHAH yup that was it. Damn, could you imagine the outcry from the leftist main stream media nutcases if they released that movie in todays society? Sure the Wayans brothers could play white women but no way would they left a white guy play a black guy. They would shut down the funding once the movie got leaked

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    Soul Man! HAHAHAH yup that was it. Damn, could you imagine the outcry from the leftist main stream media nutcases if they released that movie in todays society? Sure the Wayans brothers could play white women but no way would they left a white guy play a black guy. They would shut down the funding once the movie got leaked
    Imagine them remaking Trading Places and still using a black guy as the homeless guy, the outcry would be astronomical

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Imagine them remaking Trading Places and still using a black guy as the homeless guy, the outcry would be astronomical
    I am surprised there are still re runs of (all in the family) still on television. How someone hasn't been offended by that yet is beyond me.

There is an incredible double standard in society and its now translating into movies. They even have a term for it, its called "white washing" this is what the movie industry nutjobs call a movie when it doesn't have any minorities in it.

Yet, they can make movies like Get out. Which paints white people are murdering slave masters. I work with majority people who are minority, they reference that movie literally as if its a real life documentary. I have 2 twenty three year olds who actually feel that way.

Yes, if they re made trading places or 48hrs the movie would probably never get released over protests.

Have you watched the CW show Black lighting? Its a superhero show which I am sure a lot of kids watch. You should see how they portray white people and the police in that show. Its pretty disgusting yet not outcry from the MSM or public.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Lol that whole BLM bullshit is a scam. Brainwashing a bunch of simpletons to do their bidding.
    So that we are clear, explain yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    So that we are clear, explain yourself.
    He doesn't have to explain himself (to you of all people), you and your black privilege should actually try to bring something to the conversation or just shut up and Ponzi

Blog Entries

He doesn't have to explain himself (to you of all people), you and your black privilege should actually try to bring something to the conversation or just shut up and Ponzi
    LMAO. Dribble dribble dribble.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    LMAO. Dribble dribble dribble.

You left off shut up!

Blog Entries

You left off shut up!
    USMC Charles had that part covered.

Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Have you watched the CW show Black lighting? Its a superhero show which I am sure a lot of kids watch. You should see how they portray white people and the police in that show. Its pretty disgusting yet not outcry from the MSM or public.
    I haven't.

There is also a show called Dear White People, never watched it, heard it was pretty good, I just have a good amount of shows going on

I haven't.

There is also a show called Dear White People, never watched it, heard it was pretty good, I just have a good amount of shows going on
    I enjoy all the comic marvel stuff, but it was pretty reprehensible. The Pilot, the very first few minutes is white police brutality. Just completely ridiculous with all the hate going on from the MSM now the TV shows are spewing it.