Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Largest Black Lives Matter page on Facebook was a scam

http://thehill.com/policy/technology...is-fake-report

The page had accrued 700,000 Facebook followers — almost double the amount of the official Black Lives Matter Facebook page — and is linked to several online fundraisers which garnered $100,000 in donations, according to CNN.
    The page linked to websites tied to Ian Mackay, a National Union of Workers official in Australia, who did not respond to CNN’s request for comment.
    Thoughts?
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Re: Largest Black Lives Matter page on Facebook was a scam

I'll have to get back to you on this one. Bedtime.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    HAHAHA, absolutely hilarious. Hypocrisy at its finest. Close to a million followers and all these Black Lives Matter followers were donating their money to some white schmuck in another country. Lol.

Those 700,000 morons who joined or followed that page which is a Racist hate filled organization that is only interested in causing more racial tension and divide were being scammed just like they got scammed by the original starters, the MSM and its False narrative garbage. That hate group is no different than the KKK

This is awesome. Just made my day after having a border wall and racial debate with some brain washed co workers.

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    HAHAHA, absolutely hilarious. Hypocrisy at its finest. Close to a million followers and all these Black Lives Matter followers were donating their money to some white schmuck in another country. Lol.

Those 700,000 morons who joined or followed that page which is a Racist hate filled organization that is only interested in causing more racial tension and divide were being scammed just like they got scammed by the original starters, the MSM and its False narrative garbage. That hate group is no different than the KKK

This is awesome. Just made my day after having a border wall and racial debate with some brain washed co workers.
    Or the Russians know this country is built on bullshit and seek to undermine any unity in this nation. And you do a fantastic job of fanning the flames of division.

Blog Entries

I think we learned with Gamergate that social media can be used effectively to prop up bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Or the Russians know this country is built on bullshit and seek to undermine any unity in this nation. And you do a fantastic job of fanning the flames of division.
    It wasn't the Russians you hypocrite. The money was paid to an Australian guy who is most likely behind it. You and you're followers just got scammed by Crocodile Dundee! HAHAHAH

Trust me bro I don't sugar coat anything. You get the brutal honest truth with me, in person or on my favorite teams message board. BLM is a hate group started on a false narrative and is pushed by The MSM

Blog Entries

It wasn't the Russians you hypocrite. The money was paid to an Australian guy who is most likely behind it. You and you're followers just got scammed by Crocodile Dundee! HAHAHAH

Trust me bro I don't sugar coat anything. You get the brutal honest truth with me, in person or on my favorite teams message board. BLM is a hate group started on a false narrative and is pushed by The MSM
    $100 says Filth comes back and tells you that "it's over your head and he'd explain it to you but you wouldn't under stand so there's no point"

Blog Entries

I wonder if any of Filth's Woodlawn bar buddies sent their money to Australia.
    Shut up and scrum.

It was a BS movement that didn't do any good and statistically made matters worse in the cities where rallies were held.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I wonder if any of Filth's Woodlawn bar buddies sent their money to Australia.
    Shut up and scrum.
    Oh I guarantee he has donated money. I bet he has his own BLM shirt framed in his basement. All along they thought the money was going to their racist cause and it was going to Kangaroo Jack. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    It was a BS movement that didn't do any good and statistically made matters worse in the cities where rallies were held.
    Absolutely made matters worse. The Racial divide in this country under Obama is at an all time , then here comes TRump and it made the fanatics totally lose their damn mind.

The 1980s-2000's Racial tensions were at an all time low it seemed and now the morons 18-30 for the most part are so fucking dumb and brainwashed they cant have a simple thought without Facebook doing it for them. The single most divisive force in this country is Social Media and the MSM. No 2 entities aspire for more racial divide than those two.

Absolutely made matters worse. The Racial divide in this country under Obama is at an all time , then here comes TRump and it made the fanatics totally lose their damn mind.

The 1980s-2000's Racial tensions were at an all time low it seemed and now the morons 18-30 for the most part are so fucking dumb and brainwashed they cant have a simple thought without Facebook doing it for them. The single most divisive force in this country is Social Media and the MSM. No 2 entities aspire for more racial divide than those two.
    I have never in my entire life actually met someone who was racist, now that doesn't mean I don't think racism exist, I'm well aware considering I have MSM shoving it in my face any time possible. I cant think of what good, if any came from BLM....anyone?