Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Volleyball player gets kicked off team for being too sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I agree.

If you were the coach or the AD and you wanted a player to take down some pictures that you deemed inappropriate, are you not allowed because of __________ism? This is one of the setbacks with social media. Apparently, you're allowed to do anything you want...even if you are representing a company, school, sports team, etc.

If I put on a mankini and started tweeting pictures of me in it everywhere, I bet I would be fired within the month. "Sorry boss, I'm hung like a lightswitch and I can't help it."
    Great, now light-switches are offended...we hit all the areas on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Great, now light-switches are offended...we hit all the areas on this forum
    Those two posts wasted beer!! Straight out the nose you jerks!! 🤣🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree.

If you were the coach or the AD and you wanted a player to take down some pictures that you deemed inappropriate, are you not allowed because of __________ism? This is one of the setbacks with social media. Apparently, you're allowed to do anything you want...even if you are representing a company, school, sports team, etc.

If I put on a mankini and started tweeting pictures of me in it everywhere, I bet I would be fired within the month. "Sorry boss, I'm hung like a lightswitch and I can't help it."
    Mankini now that would be horrific site. On that topic, Last February me and the wife went on our first ever solo vacation to the Dominican Republic left the kids with the inlaws. I have never seen grown ass men wearing speedos before in person but it was an awful site seeing a 250lb 50 year old man in a speedo. Creepy as shit. Those Europeans have no shame in their game.

Did see a lot of nice thongs and topless women on the beach which was nice compared to the censorship here in Ocean City MD.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Those two posts wasted beer!! Straight out the nose you jerks!! ����

Well, maybe take some lessons from Stormy Daniels and I bet none of that beer goes to waste

Well, maybe take some lessons from Stormy Daniels and I bet none of that beer goes to waste
    Almost twice! I’m stating to feel like the Tower Chief from Top Gun!! That’s a negative on the fly by!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Almost twice! I’m stating to feel like the Tower Chief from Top Gun!! That’s a negative on the fly by!

Negative ghost rider, pattern is full

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    HAHA I knew you were a hypocrite. Come on man, don't hold back what sites are good? I hate wasting money.

I really don't care about her story, or your views on us (SICK FUCKS). I how ever do enjoy giving it back to those holier than thou types ( which today you seem to be on that crusade) types.
    How is having knowledge being hypocritical? Honestly, how stupid are you? I never said there was anything wrong with being a cam girl either. You guys started putting her on some slut list in your heads over a picture.

Explain to me what I said that is holier than thou?

You gave back what? You don't care? But then you do, because you can't stop trying to paint me as a bad guy when I called you guys out?

Maybe if you BOLD something else I wrote you will empress yourself and your friends with your dope internet skills.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    How is having knowledge being hypocritical? Honestly, how stupid are you? I never said there was anything wrong with being a cam girl either. You guys started putting her on some slut list in your heads over a picture.

Explain to me what I said that is holier than thou?

You gave back what? You don't care? But then you do, because you can't stop trying to paint me as a bad guy when I called you guys out?

Maybe if you BOLD something else I wrote you will empress yourself and your friends with your dope internet skills.
    From someone who hasn't really chimed in on this topic, I think what he's saying based off what I see is you seem to be judging them based off the fact that you haven't participated in the CAM/Stripper talk. And because they have, they're sick fucks and you're not.

ON another note, I feel like your account has been hacked. What's with calling someone stupid cause you disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    From someone who hasn't really chimed in on this topic, I think what he's saying based off what I see is you seem to be judging them based off the fact that you haven't participated in the CAM/Stripper talk. And because they have, they're sick fucks and you're not.

ON another note, I feel like your account has been hacked. What's with calling someone stupid cause you disagree?
    Thank you NCRAVEN for pointing out the ever so obvious reason ( The ABOVE TROLL) couldn't comprehend yet he clearly believes he is so much smarter than the rest of us (SICK FUCKS).

Directed to Captainsaveaho!

You called us all (Sick Fucks). You boast how you would never be our friend, never associate with any of us etc... Thus me pointing out the obvious ( That you somehow believe you are better than us) because we jokingly started poking fun at a story. What is hilarious is the story doesn't seem to have any connection to you or any board member for that matter yet you got you're panties all in a bunch and started throwing out insults to people who were not even conversing back and fourth with you.

You inserted yourself into the conversation and immediately began insulting other posters ( Yet we are the bad guys? ) lol now that is funny.

You are the bad guy, you acted like a douche bag and Yup I will call you out on it every time.

Sick fuck world order

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Ah. New Flacco fan group?

Jk

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I agree.

See? That's why you need a union.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk