Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Wallace to the Eagles?

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    Wallace @2.5M > Brown @ 5M. Baldy, where you at bro?
    Wallace @2.5 > grant 14 guaranteed yikes

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Far cry from 8mil eh baldy.
    Yea he is no Ryan grant for sure

Crabtree in, Wallace out. That's hardly the vast upgrade that's needed. Guess Wallace wanted to go where he'll be back in the post season. That looks very dubious here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    A guy with 1700 yards and 8 TDs the past two years (700 yards last year) isn't an upgrade over a guy with 700 yards and 5 TDs the last two years (400 yards last year)? ok
    Yup. And I stand by it even in the face of those stats. How many options did Joe have versus Carson Wentz? Torrey Smith has 2 rings playing his role as the speed guy versus none for Wallace. I'd take Torrey any day.

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Crabtree in, Wallace out. That's hardly the vast upgrade that's needed. Guess Wallace wanted to go where he'll be back in the post season. That looks very dubious here.
    Crabtree isn't replacing Wallace. He is replacing Maclin really. That is HUGE upgrade.

If John Brown is healthy, if he is the WR he was 3 years ago, he is also an upgrade over Mike Wallace. He is younger, probably faster, he runs better routes and may have better hands.

Wallace did well here, he should be happy he got the opportunity to revive his career because he was cast off from the Steelers, Dolphins and Vikings who all didn't want him anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Not even remotely the same receiver or playing the same role. Crabtree is filling the Boldin/Steve Smith as the guy who fights for the ball and comes down with it, and is a great red zone threat to boot.

John Brown is the Wallace/Torrey Smith replacement as a guy who just goes deep and tries to take the top off the defense. If he stays healthy I think it's a push with some potential upside given his age.

Blog Entries

Anthony Miller will be a better option than Wallace, Brown, Maclin and Torrey Smith combined.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Ouch, this stings. Mike must not have much hope for things getting better next year:

https://insidetheiggles.com/2018/03/...in-the-eagles/

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Ouch, this stings. Mike must not have much hope for things getting better next year:

https://insidetheiggles.com/2018/03/...in-the-eagles/
    Holy reading between the lines Batman! That article doesn’t even mention the Ravens, an offer made to Wallace by the Ravens, or even any specifics around what he meant by “better offers.”

Blog Entries

Seems like a fluff piece by an eagles website very similar to what the Ravens website does when their team signs players see last years Jefferson articles and the year before with Weddle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Anthony Miller will be a better option than Wallace, Brown, Maclin and Torrey Smith combined.
    Ha ha you read my scoutin

12. Re: Wallace to the Eagles?

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravenous View Post
    Holy reading between the lines Batman! That article doesn’t even mention the Ravens, an offer made to Wallace by the Ravens, or even any specifics around what he meant by “better offers.”
    I saw his post eagle introductory press conference interview on YouTube, and the way he was talking, the ravens were the ones who wanted the change between the two parties. He said it was just business, and nor him, or the ravens have any ill will toward one another.